Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

footage of drifting at VIR

Old 07-25-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12
Default footage of drifting at VIR

sick, awesome, crazy.
i need more horsepower lol... and a e brake, and power steering
the hardest part is the main big turn, its a 3rd gear drift, and i dont really have the ass for it, and that wall is scary, but i tried it a few times

still need to get a feel for the course, everyone is so much better lol. i had the slowest car there
[youtube]VROQr_7r1wU[/youtube]

can anyone say, seat time?!!?

sorrry about the junk video..
Old 07-25-2009, 08:19 PM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber
Default Re: footage of drifting at VIR

nice vid!

hell, ive just been curious to see what the backside of the track looks like. everytime i watch a drift event i stand near the styrofoam walls near the garage
Old 07-25-2009, 08:22 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

come out to driftwater man

pretty cool though
Old 07-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Wow. Looks like a lot of fun. You look very talented.
I really need to get started doing this...
Old 07-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Registered Member

David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12 David S12

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Wow. Looks like a lot of fun. You look very talented.
I really need to get started doing this...
i woudlnt call it talent haha... im in the basic learning stages, ive only drift, summit point... i go there every month (and some circle track) im so used to those road courses... ive never really been that fast as fast as that long sweep turn is, and i saw a miata slam into the wall etc. and all that keeps racing into my mind and i have only a moment to think... once i go back, ill get it down better for sure

and get on it! if you havent noticed the track is vacant!
Old 07-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Originally Posted by David S12
i woudlnt call it talent haha... im in the basic learning stages, ive only drift, summit point... i go there every month (and some circle track) im so used to those road courses... ive never really been that fast as fast as that long sweep turn is, and i saw a miata slam into the wall etc. and all that keeps racing into my mind and i have only a moment to think... once i go back, ill get it down better for sure

and get on it! if you havent noticed the track is vacant!
Believe me I would love to. I have no experience at all with drifting though. Like I would like to start in a large open lot or something like that before I would try a track. Also there doesn't seem to be a track anywhere less than 4-5 hours away from me. I'd also like to save a couple more thousand before I start because I'm scared I will destroy my car lol.
Sorry to thread jack. Seriously though the video looks amazing. Hopefully I will be catching up with you soon!
Old 07-25-2009, 09:19 PM
Registered Member

i drove 4.5 hours to vir and back today lol
Old 07-26-2009, 12:44 PM
Brofecta

Originally Posted by David S12
i drove 4.5 hours to vir and back today lol
Do you usually trailer the S12?
Old 07-26-2009, 12:47 PM
My dick is tan.

Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii Shaminii

Nice, I can't wait to get back to drifting.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Believe me I would love to. I have no experience at all with drifting though. Like I would like to start in a large open lot or something like that before I would try a track. Also there doesn't seem to be a track anywhere less than 4-5 hours away from me. I'd also like to save a couple more thousand before I start because I'm scared I will destroy my car lol.
Sorry to thread jack. Seriously though the video looks amazing. Hopefully I will be catching up with you soon!
Driftwater is like 1 hour from you, it is wide open, and is a great warm up for VIR. It is a lot more fun then VIR in my opinion because you can actually link the entire 1.1 mile course if you get good enough.

David - when you get yourself into a car that actually drives nicely (ie power + powersteering + ebrake) you aren't going to know what to do with yourself. Seriously, lol, I thought I was going to shoot myself in the face sliding in my NA S14, lol.

Last edited by WishIHadaSilvia; 07-26-2009 at 01:36 PM.

Quick Reply: footage of drifting at VIR