Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari

Old 09-14-2009, 09:26 AM
I am the way.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula
Default Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari

Our colleagues at Autoblog Spanish have managed to dig up some more photos of Fiat's new super 500, the 695 Tributo Ferrari. The 180+hp 500 gets a very Ferrari-esque interior treatment to accompany the scarlet paint and Brembo brakes on the outside. Just like most other contemporary performance cars, the bottom edge of the steering wheel has been flattened out, which helps ease ingress and egress over the heavily bolstered seats. The predominantly black interior is trimmed out with some red accents and plenty of carbon fiber.

Another sign of its performance intentions is the stripe at the top center of the steering wheel rim giving the driver a quick visual indicator of straight ahead. The back side of the wheel is also fitted with a pair paddle shifters, although the exact nature of the transmission is unknown at this point

I want!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo
Default Re: Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari

Originally Posted by Gaius Caligula
I want!
x2
Old 09-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

yes plz
Old 09-14-2009, 09:39 AM
3D Wheel Designer

5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto

oh dats niceee
Old 09-14-2009, 09:40 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

It's a giant Lolerskate!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:40 AM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

Gooo
Old 09-14-2009, 09:42 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Any word on price? My guess is 65-80k
Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

i could fucks with that, i like little cars, and that looks like a luxuary mini
Old 09-14-2009, 10:08 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by vmspionage
Any word on price? My guess is 65-80k
are you serious??? it will be like $20-25K for the regular abarth's and maybe $35K for this one....
Old 09-14-2009, 10:09 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally Posted by Voodoo
are you serious??? it will be like $20-25K....
Nahh, I think he's right. They are gonna knock people over the head for this.

When is a Ferrari not a Ferrari? Apparently, when it's a Fiat...

Meet the new Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari, which debuts at the 2009 Frankfurt motor show. Built upon the Abarth 500 esseesse, Fiat says the Ferrari-themed compact car is designed to give Ferrari customers "a small but exciting small car for urban mobility."

That's not entirely a new concept -- after all, Aston Martin pitched with its Toyota-based Cygnet -- but we think sports car purveyors may actually enjoy this punched-up compact car. Pop the hood, and you'll find Fiat's turbocharged 1.4-liter I-4. We're told the engine delivers "over 180 hp," and manages to crank out 169 lb-ft of torque at 3300 rpm. As is the case with a standard 500 Abarth esseesse, the Tributo Ferrari sends its power to the front wheels via a five-speed semi-automatic transmission.

The Tributo Ferrari also receives a special sport suspension, Brembo four-piston brake calipers up front, and 17-inch wheels patterned after Ferrari's rolling stock. We're told the 695 can reach a top speed of 140 mph, and can spring from 0 to 62 mph in under 7 seconds, making it slightly faster than an 500 Abarth esseesse. A special leather-trimmed interior, complete with Ferrari-inspired gauges, is also par for the course.

Fiat hasn't specified exactly how many of the limited-edition 695 Tributo Ferrari models will be built, but every example will come painted in "Scuderia Red."

Quick Reply: Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari