Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

FFR turbo

Old 08-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5literbeater has disabled reputation
Default FFR turbo

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96654[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96655[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]96657[/ATTACH]Turbo kit in the mock up stages. Just finished the fuel system,clutch ,and alternator relocation, now its time to plumb some inlet piping! Got a couple of things to sort out like making a new dash for the ultralite guages, and adding bungholes for 02 sensors. I am going to be looking for someone local who might be able to tune it when its done. Running Retrotek Speed Boss EFI Speed density.
Attached Thumbnails FFR turbo-0811001344.jpg   FFR turbo-0819001546a.jpg   FFR turbo-0819001546.jpg   FFR turbo-0712002041.jpg  

Last edited by 5literbeater; 08-19-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:32 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)
Default Re: FFR turbo

Originally Posted by 5literbeater
Turbo kit in the mock up stages. Just finished the fuel system,clutch ,and alternator relocation, now its time to plumb some inlet piping! Got a couple of things to sort out like making a new dash for the ultralite guages, and adding bungholes for 02 sensors. I am going to be looking for someone local who might be able to tune it when its done. Running Retrotek Speed Boss EFI Speed density.
ok?
Old 08-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

5literbeater has disabled reputation

How difficult was it to put a 306 in your ranger? I have a 93 id like to put a 331 in.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:40 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

How difficult was it to put a 306 in your ranger? I have a 93 id like to put a 331 in.
Probably not very much since it's based off the 5.0L block.
Old 08-19-2010, 02:15 PM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Probably not very much since it's based off the 5.0L block.
what he said. it was super fucking easy. doing the solid axle and hydro steering with the v8 swap was the hardest part.

now stop making stupid threads. if your "showing off" your new set-up, post in automotive gallery
Old 08-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Apparently it's harder to post in the right place than to do whatever it is you did to your car. Can't really tell anything from the pictures except that there's a turbo involved.
Old 08-19-2010, 08:22 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

all i really see here is an ebay turbo and that about it.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

cool story bro... congrats on a really dumb thread.
learn to embed but not before you take a decent picture or two.
this is a gallery not a 'let's make a lame list of mods' section.

Also, being a ranger owner myself I'm give you some friendly advice:
You want to brag about your '93 ranger? ok, but put up or shut up. (pics or gtfo)
You want to ask dumb questions? you should probably gtfo and stick to TheRangerStation.com or RangerPowerSports.com...
on second thought... I'm on there, and I'd prefer you didn't shit up those forums too.

edit: p.s. why the 331? you're gonna have to deal w/ a stroker kit
just get a boss 302 (or a 302 with appropriate pistons+internals), and the money you save on a motor build will get you a Tremec T5 or TKO if you can afford it.
That or a C5 + a gate shifter. This will put more weight lower and further back for better balance, give you way more power that you're even going to want/use anyway, and be less of a headache than stroking a crown vic motor. Plus you're gonna have to get a tranny anyway if you're doing a V8 swap.
In fact why don't u just driver an explorer instead? You're prob gonna wind up with an early Explorer v8, an Explorer transmission, and if you're smart, an Explorer axle.

Last edited by paperassgasket; 08-19-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
You want to ask dumb questions? you should probably gtfo and stick to TheRangerStation.com or RangerPowerSports.com...
on second thought... I'm on there, and I'd prefer you didn't shit up those forums too.
Damn. That shit hurts me and I dont even own one.

Fucking humiliation in the extreme. + rape.

EDIT: "La-la-la-too-much-rep-la-la-la....." fuck.

Originally Posted by nismo
all i really see here is an ebay turbo and that about it.
CHINAMAN TURBOZ OMG WTF BRB VEEEEETTTAAAKKK!!!!!!!

Last edited by White Devil; 08-19-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:09 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

what the hell is it? ff cobra kit car?

Quick Reply: FFR turbo