Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

A few shots of my Evolve Volvo S60R

Old 05-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blue2ZZGE has disabled reputation
Default A few shots of my Evolve Volvo S60R

Whats going on guys, just wanted to share a few photos a friend of mine took today of my 2004 Titanium Gray Volvo S60R.

Old 05-06-2014, 07:14 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: A few shots of my Evolve Volvo S60R

Volvo has really come a long way, in the USA market.

These shots look ok, very stylized and instagram HDR'ish, but I still dig the car. Kudos to something different, but I can't help but think with the roof rack, it's just previous trends crossing over. Still though, nice to see something a little different here. Cars sits just right, I like the color combo. Would like to hear about the specs for it.

I have really taken a liking to the Volvo C30, I don't need a 4 door, I have always had a place in my heart for volvo, and everytime I see on of those C30's, I like it more and more. I know it isn't everybodys cup of tea, but I dig 'em.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Registered member

Blue2ZZGE has disabled reputation

thank you sir! I can honestly say, I never thought about buying a volvo but when I drove the car and felt how fun it was to drive I was sold. I also liked the fact that you don't see them very often. Funny story with the car is, I bought it, modified it and sold it for a E39 M5 that I modded and ended up selling for a Range Rover that I only had for 2 months and I ended up buying the volvo back.

I sold it to my friend and when he had it, he changed a few things and once of the things he added was the roof rack. Honestly, I wouldn't have purchased one because I wouldn't use it but I believe he used it when he owned the car.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:22 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I got super excited to see something different, and then saw the pictures.... car looks great, outside of the mentioned roof race, but the pictures butcher a otherwise decent looking car.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:28 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I grew up driving a 246gl, that thing was a tank. I really have a lot of love for Volvo.

I have to say, they have come leaps and bounds as far as design in the last decade. The quality has remained, everytime I carpool with one of my business partners who is Danish, but put his hate aside and drives a Volvo, I am really impressed with the ride quality, cabin insulation, fuel consumption and overall "luxury" of the car. It is certainly a far cry from the very utilitarian Volvo of the past, that I grew up with. There is no shame in the Volvo game. I know I might not speak for many on this board, but I really dig Volvo.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:30 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
I got super excited to see something different, and then saw the pictures.... car looks great, outside of the mentioned roof race, but the pictures butcher a otherwise decent looking car.
pics are overcooked. The roof rack, yeah. Still though, a nice change for VAD, and certainly a capable platform. It's just a car that isn't for everybody, especially knowing the crowd here.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:36 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
pics are overcooked. The roof rack, yeah. Still though, a nice change for VAD, and certainly a capable platform. It's just a car that isn't for everybody, especially knowing the crowd here.
Oh Im 100% open to different cars. I love Volvo's. Im guilty of shitty photography, and the car does look good, the pictures just arent my cup of tea anymore. The OP seems level headed and genuine. Id rather have shitty pictures with a decent car than the typcial honda bullshit, or "fuck u, hater! my car will be done 2121, and will decimate all" threads
Old 05-06-2014, 07:36 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
Oh Im 100% open to different cars. I love Volvo's. Im guilty of shitty photography, and the car does look good, the pictures just arent my cup of tea anymore. The OP seems level headed and genuine. Id rather have shitty pictures with a decent car than the typcial honda bullshit, or "fuck u, hater! my car will be done 2121, and will decimate all" threads
Ditto, toots.
Old 05-06-2014, 07:37 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

I love it, less roof rack then it will be
Old 05-06-2014, 08:15 PM
supermoto or bust

Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones Jones

Finally, you guys finally admit to liking Volvos. I've only been preaching them for years now.

Quick Reply: A few shots of my Evolve Volvo S60R