Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Evo Wire Tuck.. Still alot of work to go.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EGAS has disabled reputation
Default Evo Wire Tuck.. Still alot of work to go.

This is a long process due to the fact i drive the car everyday. The car is no where close to complete due to lack of downtime. When i pick up another car it will be complete. so more to come.

So the electrical tape is temp. till i get the loom and everything i need. Iam still measuring things up on the fly as iam doing it once a week for acouple hours.. I have ADD and cant do one thing for more the a couple hours lol..

Also installed a Gallery Fresh kit and replaced all the old bolts with new SS ones..

Before:

Still keeping AC and powersteering. Just going to swith over to AN fittings where i can and shine up the small ac lines...

Old 05-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: Evo Wire Tuck.. Still alot of work to go.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:31 PM
HaHaHa :P

Powerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these parts

Nice Job, That is Definitely clean.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:34 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Thanks guys.. i hate to have it dirty as it is now yet i drive it all the time and once i clean it, 10mins later its dirty..

so more to come.
Old 05-24-2009, 03:41 PM
HaHaHa :P

Powerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these parts

Well Drive faster, don't give the dirt a chance to hit the car
Old 05-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

MSP608 will become famous soon enoughMSP608 will become famous soon enough

Uhh, did you forget to post the after pics? I see that you relocated the battery, but other than that I don't notice much. Not trying to be an ass, just saying. Maybe I'm just not that observant.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:00 PM
ROOя

O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly? O Rly?

Originally Posted by MSP608
Uhh, did you forget to post the after pics? I see that you relocated the battery, but other than that I don't notice much. Not trying to be an ass, just saying. Maybe I'm just not that observant.
shhhhutthefuckup
Old 05-24-2009, 04:28 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

needs less arc and more fortune auto!!!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

looks good so far gary!
Old 05-24-2009, 08:52 PM
Home, finally

Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012

ARC'd out!

Quick Reply: Evo Wire Tuck.. Still alot of work to go.