Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

EK hatch and EK coupe mini photoshoot...

Old 11-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default EK hatch and EK coupe mini photoshoot...

Took some pictures of my EK hatch today and my boys EK coupe.. The pics defintely let me know i need to lower my car some more and get a duckbill something just seems like its missing to me.. And my wheels are'nt CPR's i'm a fakester before the wheel whore police arrest me, i don't give a fuk so no need to comment...

night time and my cheap camera made these look shitty.. My car was just painted by Duane from affordable auto in Hampton..

Old 11-21-2009, 03:53 PM
[a][t]

hcridesi has disabled reputation
Default Re: EK hatch and EK coupe mini photoshoot...

cars dont look bad, but who's phone did you use to take the pictures
Old 11-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by hcridesi
cars dont look bad, but who's phone did you use to take the pictures
it was the lighting at the parking garage and my shitty camera acting like a bigger POS at night.. I'm gonna take some daytime pics tommorow just to have in my photobucket..
Old 11-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Not bad, wasn't the ek hatch black sohc boosted? If so the new color looks way better
Old 11-21-2009, 04:02 PM
MIZAKRO

H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love H. Love

to the hatch!!
Old 11-21-2009, 04:04 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Is that a precision 600 or 750?
I'm praying 600 because if so, my grill is about to be dope.

to the hatchy. The red one isn't my taste.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by team703
Not bad, wasn't the ek hatch black sohc boosted? If so the new color looks way better
this black hatch

i traded for this

This hatch i bought from my boy with the red coupe for a great price it was'nt cosmetically finished and was having starter issues because of the alarm. It is a freshly built inline pro engine and turbokit with a precision 6262.. I got the alarm and starter issues fixed starting getting it right cosmetically and Duane at affordable auto just sprayed it last week..

Last edited by Samuels; 11-21-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jarrod
Is that a precision 600 or 750?
I'm praying 600 because if so, my grill is about to be dope.

to the hatchy. The red one isn't my taste.
yup 600....
Old 11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Samuels
yup 600....
You just gave me hope.

Please tell me you have AC.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jarrod
You just gave me hope.

Please tell me you have AC.
no ac or ps....

The pics really don't do either car justice. I'm gonna take some daytime pics tommorow and post them the pics above were shot with the same shitty camera but it does much better during the day...

Quick Reply: EK hatch and EK coupe mini photoshoot...