Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dubs at the Park- Mar 29th (56K)

Old 03-30-2009, 05:40 PM
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dubs at the Park- Mar 29th (56K)

our mascot!

My handy work! The dude who polished the tips didnt clear coat so its rusting. But looked much better when I welded it on. I love waterjets and welders!!

Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 PM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DonVizMe
If I am not mistaken that blue r32 is putting around 470 awhp (not 100%) But it is definitely quick!
Around 500awhp, hes on our local dub boards. He ran 11's with a bad fuel component if I remember --- around 400whp at the time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmYUD...e=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85En...e=channel_page

urwelcome.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:11 PM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Ha thanks dude. I thought it was 500 but i figured I would go a little lower. lol Thanks.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

Originally Posted by RobertE
Around 500awhp, hes on our local dub boards. He ran 11's with a bad fuel component if I remember --- around 400whp at the time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmYUD...e=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F85En...e=channel_page

urwelcome.

this is the car that just had the front end painted by joey at stock or modified? (it used to be black or primered?)
Old 03-30-2009, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Son of a bitch...noone got my car when I showed up and parked in the middle of everyone?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:27 PM
XGP15A-II

J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX J!NX

Originally Posted by DonVizMe

I love this car
Old 03-30-2009, 06:31 PM
green box is back!

I think I nutted when I saw it. I want the euro bumper. But I am a broke college kid and spent too much money on my motor and turbo.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Originally Posted by Muncher
Son of a bitch...noone got my car when I showed up and parked in the middle of everyone?
?
Old 03-30-2009, 06:52 PM
green box is back!

Sorry dude, what were you driving. I will look for pics.

Edit: whoever tried to neg rep me with neg rep themselves at least leave your name next time so I know who the faggot is talking shit. Fucking pussy.

Last edited by DonVizMe; 03-30-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:55 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz

the lowest car at the park. hahahahahaha just kidding.

the silver wrx.

Quick Reply: Dubs at the Park- Mar 29th (56K)