Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Driftwater Pictures (56K explosion!)

Old 06-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Driftwater Pictures (56K explosion!)

Here are the pictures I took in between taking runs and manning the gate. Dan (WytR1ce) also took some of them (mostly the ones of my car + other random shots). I had a limited area I could shoot from, so only people who were trying/sliding the big sweeper were photoed. It is a 3/4th gear high speed turn so it is understandable not everyone tried it - next event I will try and find another place to take some pictures.

I had a blast today and everyone out there just got better and better as the day went on. I know it was a first event for some of these people in these pictures, so big props to throwing your car around at ~75mph.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:56 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: Driftwater Pictures (56K explosion!)

Old 06-14-2009, 02:57 PM
I Roll Fenders

Old 06-14-2009, 02:58 PM
I Roll Fenders

Very special thanks to this guy:

Thanks for the event Dan, it was fucking awesome! I cannot wait for the next one.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:11 PM
JUST SAYIN...WHAT!?

THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER THEWORSTDRIFTER

thats what im here for brotha
Old 06-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Old 06-14-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

Looking good, but I thought it was no pics or videos at driftwater?

What is Silbeer? I keep thinking about it everytime i see it, but I never got it. :/
Old 06-14-2009, 03:17 PM
I Roll Fenders

Say it with a super thick Japanese accent, Sil-bee-rah.

No non-driving people are allowed to be there...so I was driving and brought my camera to take pictures between runs and what not.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:25 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

Haha yes I made the cut! Hopefully next time I'll have the balls to try that corner in 4th. Problem is I can't gain enough speed before that corner. Next time however I'll be putting my interfooler to use.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:28 PM
I Roll Fenders

I thought you were boosted all day. I don't know how you produced tire smoke on that turn NA!

If that was you driving a stock KA, you're in for a treat when you throw the turbo set up on!!!