Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Driftwater 4: In Car Videos

Old 10-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Driftwater 4: In Car Videos

Ya'll are a bad influence on me... I'll bring mine out and play when I get decent tires and a clutch.... But I'm probably gonna need a tow home b/c I'll either A: wreck it or B: blow it up or break something...
Old 10-25-2009, 05:13 PM
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

Originally Posted by B-Well
cars look mega slow in the vids, mine especially
k swap time
Old 10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Ya'll are a bad influence on me... I'll bring mine out and play when I get decent tires and a clutch.... But I'm probably gonna need a tow home b/c I'll either A: wreck it or B: blow it up or break something...
your lucky. unless you fuck up bad. you cant wreck into shit.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
i was thinking the same thing. thats why i havent come out yet. quality vids though. even for a point n shoot.

looks like a lot of fun
Old 10-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by King Dingaling
your lucky. unless you fuck up bad. you cant wreck into shit.
I'll most likely find a way to roll it or somethin... Knowing my luck... I tend to out drive my car some times...

Originally Posted by funder.bunder
i was thinking the same thing. thats why i havent come out yet. quality vids though. even for a point n shoot.

looks like a lot of fun
They were good vids...

I need to holler at Fortune to get some coilovers... I found out yesterday my favored Eibach sportlines that were already on my car when I got it are cut and I have a strut or two leaking... FML... I'll be on the hook here pretty soon to get a Competition clutch... Hopefully this upcoming week I'll be gettin some tires... I'll be ready for next season...
Old 10-25-2009, 05:21 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Damn Mark I didn't realize I gave you such a short and shitty ride, lol. I definitely owe you another one.

Next time we'll have some legit tandem runs too, haha. I wish I had asked you to film from the side of the track for the last time Danny and I did the front section and I actually had tires (thanks Danny btw, you let me have loads more fun with those tires!).
Old 10-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Makes me wish I never go rid of the Miata. It just figures I would get my Infiniti just as soon as Driftwater started up. I was hoping I would have some time after Pungo ended but oh well. Makes me want to bring my Q45 out there.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:30 PM
sussudio

jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod jrod

Originally Posted by B-Well
cars look mega slow in the vids, mine especially
its not slow, its single cam super cute, remember?

good vids though. looked fun!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:41 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

In case anyone is wondering about speed in my video right before I go off it looks like my speedometer is at 80mph, lol. I know that is not accurate because the rear wheels are spinning faster then I'm actually going. You can definitely get some speed going here though!

I wish the video kept playing as we went through the giant mud puddle, LOL!
Old 10-25-2009, 05:54 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

Here's one of mine, this was one of my good runs. Too bad the camera car stayed so far behind. 2:10 to 2:40 is probably the best, I linked the entire front of the track. The last sharp right of the "front" of the track had rocks all over it and I spun out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6ogTW4wnw

I'll have some more up shortly.

Quick Reply: Driftwater 4: In Car Videos