Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Driftwater 15 Media Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 10:51 AM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite
Default Re: Driftwater 15 Media Thread

Originally Posted by kewilso3
Yeah I was falling back from you in the morning but eventually I could hang with you without too much trouble. I'm still mainly trying to learn out there, so I enjoy following someone fast more than trying to pull away from them. And yes, half throttle down the straight haha
Yeah that was the second time I've had my car out there. I was trying some different stuff going in to the sweeper after the straight and using you for a benchmark. I couldn't tell if what I was doing was slower or if you were getting faster. Probably a bit of both.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:36 PM
I H8 MY CAR

FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx FLiPrayZin240sx

Fuck, maybe the next event, I'll have my damn swap done. Then again, i've been back since Weds, still havent touched the damn car. Did Knoop go?
Old 09-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Cool story Hansel.

Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28 Chris28

Originally Posted by FLiPrayZin240sx
Fuck, maybe the next event, I'll have my damn swap done. Then again, i've been back since Weds, still havent touched the damn car. Did Knoop go?
Nope, no Knoop. Seemed like a bunch of people on the list weren't there.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:59 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by Flite
Yeah that was the second time I've had my car out there. I was trying some different stuff going in to the sweeper after the straight and using you for a benchmark. I couldn't tell if what I was doing was slower or if you were getting faster. Probably a bit of both.
I wish I wasn't so shy- id like to get a few of you guys to ride with me at the last two (13&14) so I could get some pointers. If there is another this year I will be more proactive. Flite you were busy towing people at 13 and I could never find Gun4hire except when he was passing me. Lol

Looks like you guys had a beautiful day.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Shortbus never came.

HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway HerNameIsSway

One of these days I'll come over and try this place out! I keep hitting all other local events and keep missing this one...
Old 09-18-2012, 03:29 AM
HHIC

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
I wish I wasn't so shy- id like to get a few of you guys to ride with me at the last two (13&14) so I could get some pointers. If there is another this year I will be more proactive. Flite you were busy towing people at 13 and I could never find Gun4hire except when he was passing me. Lol

Looks like you guys had a beautiful day.
Gun4hire didn't run very long at all. I think he did maybe 3 or 4 laps first thing in the morning and that was it. You sure you're thinking of the right car?
Assuming 13&14 are the decreasing radius sweeper that leads onto the front esses... that's the trickiest part of the track for me. Dave (Gun4hire) is the only grip driver I've seen that consistantly gets it right. I was a lot better this event than the last, but I'm still not 100% on it. It's just hard to judge distance. Dave on the other hand, knows every inch of that track.
Don't be shy, that's silly... if there's any way I can help, just ask. By no means am I a pro, but if I can give you some tips to help make you go a bit quicker, I'm more than happy to help out.

Originally Posted by HerNameIsSway
One of these days I'll come over and try this place out! I keep hitting all other local events and keep missing this one...
This is the ONE local event you don't want to miss. Get your priorities straight!
Old 09-18-2012, 05:23 AM
Registered Member

Gun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these partsGun4hire is infamous around these parts

I am always happy to show people some lines on that track......I am never that busy. Just come up and grab Me, Flite, Broke Neck(if you want something to break) or Dan(for a drifter he is a pretty good gripper)
If you all want another Driftwater to happen hit me or Dan up and let us know.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:58 AM
HHIC

Where's all the media???
Old 09-18-2012, 07:18 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

your damn right we want another driftwater to happen. dan said november possibly. gives me some time.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:41 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by Gun4hire
Broke Neck(if you want something to break)

Your shit broke too haha .... what a dick.

Quick Reply: Driftwater 15 Media Thread