Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.

Old 12-26-2014, 05:53 PM
the stig.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire
Default Re: The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.

Originally Posted by JacKal
Any Intel on a decent bike?
Wouldn't mind salvaging one from the dead don't want to spend a ton of money right now.
I got the Jetta sold and kinda need to be on 2 by spring. Just want a little 600 sport bike for work commute and weekend trips.

Anybody?

$2200
Old 12-27-2014, 07:53 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz
Default Re: The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.

Ride Game peeps know this one.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Registered member

Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver

Originally Posted by JacKal
Any Intel on a decent bike?
Wouldn't mind salvaging one from the dead don't want to spend a ton of money right now.
I got the Jetta sold and kinda need to be on 2 by spring. Just want a little 600 sport bike for work commute and weekend trips.

Anybody?
dude so many. text me, u got my number
Old 02-09-2015, 04:43 AM
1UZ Inside

YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP

Mostly finished the swap a couple months ago.

Sold it to a good friend to buy this shiny piece of shit.

Old 02-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

shoulda kept the cressida, imo.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:09 AM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Forgot about this one, really really wish I hung on to it!
Old 02-23-2015, 05:00 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

miss my ebony girl
Old 04-21-2015, 06:38 AM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YOTARIP

Sold it to a good friend to buy this shiny piece of shit.

That's my brother in-laws old Supra. That was such a clean car for the age lol. Still have it?
Old 04-23-2015, 03:43 AM
1UZ Inside

YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP YOTARIP

Originally Posted by Poopoo
That's my brother in-laws old Supra. That was such a clean car for the age lol. Still have it?
Still have it and it's mostly clean but it does have collision damage under the front passenger side fender. Not concerned because it is straight. The interior is nice and complete. Paint job is cheap but this will be a daily and will get parking lot bumps and bruises anyway.

Already pulled the shitty 7m to prep for my 1uz VVTi swap.

Will change up the color scheme on the engine before I drop it in.

Last edited by YOTARIP; 04-23-2015 at 03:48 AM.
Old 05-31-2015, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

thepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these partsthepizzaman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by YOTARIP
Still have it and it's mostly clean but it does have collision damage under the front passenger side fender. Not concerned because it is straight. The interior is nice and complete. Paint job is cheap but this will be a daily and will get parking lot bumps and bruises anyway.

Already pulled the shitty 7m to prep for my 1uz VVTi swap.

Will change up the color scheme on the engine before I drop it in.
I love those body sutras almost more than the newer ones. How does it drive and handle? I've been debating on getting one for a long while now

Quick Reply: The Drag nostalgia thread :for cars/trucks/bikes we've loved and lost.