Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dope status version 5.0

Old 09-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Whatever it takes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Re: Dope status version 5.0

Originally Posted by dbltrbl
Toyota truck's definitely dope, love the Nitto 555's and the F-1 style, pushrod activated suspension in the rear, very, very nice..

um, datsun maybe?

Dope, nonetheless
Old 09-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
um, datsun maybe?

Dope, nonetheless
I think he was referring to the one near the top of the page actually but maybe not lol.

I wish they would actually make some fenders to match and mold into the body lines. I hate the new style bolt on fenders. Such a tacky look if the holes aren't filled or painted to match.
Old 09-16-2016, 05:30 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Boosted.
I think he was referring to the one near the top of the page actually but maybe not lol.

I wish they would actually make some fenders to match and mold into the body lines. I hate the new style bolt on fenders. Such a tacky look if the holes aren't filled or painted to match.
This. I'm getting really sick of looking for sheet metal to fix the rusty rear fender on the Z. Cheapest I've found is Barry at east coast Z wanting $400, which I could almost buy a roller for. For a couple hundred more, I'm going to be getting some TwinZ bolt on flares but I also think I'm going to bend over and shell out whatever it is going to cost to have them blended so they don't look like shit. I absolutely despise that tacky-ass rocket bunny look and I'll be damned if I own something with that crap on it. How people do that shit after they've shelled out the cash for brand new GT-R's and such is completely beyond me.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:03 AM
Too Old To Care

smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave smilin dave

Dad's toy in the 1980's. Yes, it is deemed street legal in the state of Georgia. 270 hp in 1300 lbs. Check out this link:http://fantasyjunction.com/cars/1024...ord%20Inline-4. He is listed as the historical owner in the 20 year "loss of ownership history". Only was allowed to drive it 1 time, my brothers friend soiled his drawers during the ride. It was only around the block, I was then forbidden to ever drive it again. The pics at the bottom of the web site link are how he bought it and drove it.
Regards
Dave
Old 09-19-2016, 06:48 AM
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Originally Posted by Yardjass
This. I'm getting really sick of looking for sheet metal to fix the rusty rear fender on the Z. Cheapest I've found is Barry at east coast Z wanting $400, which I could almost buy a roller for. For a couple hundred more, I'm going to be getting some TwinZ bolt on flares but I also think I'm going to bend over and shell out whatever it is going to cost to have them blended so they don't look like shit. I absolutely despise that tacky-ass rocket bunny look and I'll be damned if I own something with that crap on it. How people do that shit after they've shelled out the cash for brand new GT-R's and such is completely beyond me.
Not sure if I've ever seen those fenders, then again Z32's are more of a black sheep nowadays sadly so I don't see them really anyway. Ill have to look them up when I'm not on the work computer.

The sad part is, those imbeciles buy the car knowing they are going to ruin it, just to make it look like a play-doe hot wheels car for 4 year olds. Why not just buy a pre-ruined one? Since they usually sell it 2 months after the ruining ensues. I can't wait until this trend dies and no one is going to want a car with the rocket bunny kits since the car will be riddled with holes when you remove it.

And that Lola thing looks a ton of fun.
Old 09-19-2016, 09:53 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Not sure if I've ever seen those fenders, then again Z32's are more of a black sheep nowadays sadly so I don't see them really anyway. Ill have to look them up when I'm not on the work computer.

The sad part is, those imbeciles buy the car knowing they are going to ruin it, just to make it look like a play-doe hot wheels car for 4 year olds. Why not just buy a pre-ruined one? Since they usually sell it 2 months after the ruining ensues. I can't wait until this trend dies and no one is going to want a car with the rocket bunny kits since the car will be riddled with holes when you remove it.

And that Lola thing looks a ton of fun.
I wouldn't blame you for not knowing. It just came out this year. Here's the full widebody with their front bumper.

Here's what I'll probably end up with. 40mm rear flares instead the 60mm that the widebody comes with. Minus their front bumper because I don't like it and of course, blended. I wish I could post some blended kits but I don't think anybody has done it yet.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:24 AM
Volumes

I wouldn't blame you for not knowing. It just came out this year. Here's the full widebody with their front bumper.

Here's what I'll probably end up with. 40mm rear flares instead the 60mm that the widebody comes with. Minus their front bumper because I don't like it and of course, blended. I wish I could post some blended kits but I don't think anybody has done it yet.

That actually looks extremely good. Very simple and clean, how it should be. If those were blended in it would almost look like it came that way. Very well done I will have to remember the company if I ever have future projects that require body mods.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:40 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

That actually looks extremely good. Very simple and clean, how it should be. If those were blended in it would almost look like it came that way. Very well done I will have to remember the company if I ever have future projects that require body mods.
I don't know what else all they work on but I'm pretty sure they do Supras and 240's too. Although I don't like their fascias as much as the OEM ones, they're the only aftermarket company that makes a Z32 front fascia that I actually think looks half decent and not like total shit. From looking at their previous Z parts (skirts, splitters, etc.) they tend to do a pretty good job at making it look aftermarket but still decent and understated, and I'd definitely recommend their parts for any car provided they follow that same sort of recipe.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:29 PM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

I don't know what else all they work on but I'm pretty sure they do Supras and 240's too. Although I don't like their fascias as much as the OEM ones, they're the only aftermarket company that makes a Z32 front fascia that I actually think looks half decent and not like total shit. From looking at their previous Z parts (skirts, splitters, etc.) they tend to do a pretty good job at making it look aftermarket but still decent and understated, and I'd definitely recommend their parts for any car provided they follow that same sort of recipe.
If they can do this with a Z, i cant imagine what can be done with a supra
Old 08-24-2017, 12:52 AM
Registered Member

RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam RaymondSam

Name:  wPyIW.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  255.3 KB

Oh man these bingo sites looks nice!

Last edited by RaymondSam; 06-02-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Dope status version 5.0