Dope status version 5.0 - Page 224

Dope status version 5.0

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214221222223224
Results 3,346 to 3,350 of 3350
    Yardjass is offline LET THE HATE FLOW

Re: Dope status version 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted. View Post
    Not sure if I've ever seen those fenders, then again Z32's are more of a black sheep nowadays sadly so I don't see them really anyway. Ill have to look them up when I'm not on the work computer.

The sad part is, those imbeciles buy the car knowing they are going to ruin it, just to make it look like a play-doe hot wheels car for 4 year olds. Why not just buy a pre-ruined one? Since they usually sell it 2 months after the ruining ensues. I can't wait until this trend dies and no one is going to want a car with the rocket bunny kits since the car will be riddled with holes when you remove it.

And that Lola thing looks a ton of fun.
    I wouldn't blame you for not knowing. It just came out this year. Here's the full widebody with their front bumper.

Here's what I'll probably end up with. 40mm rear flares instead the 60mm that the widebody comes with. Minus their front bumper because I don't like it and of course, blended. I wish I could post some blended kits but I don't think anybody has done it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired View Post
    Look buddy, this is not a difficult concept to understand. Around here it's faggot until proven not faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by :Hooch: View Post
    There needs to be a juggalo holocaust.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    Sorry for gaying up the Miata thread!

2. 09-19-2016, 01:53 PM
    Boosted. is offline Volumes

Quote Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
    I wouldn't blame you for not knowing. It just came out this year. Here's the full widebody with their front bumper.

Here's what I'll probably end up with. 40mm rear flares instead the 60mm that the widebody comes with. Minus their front bumper because I don't like it and of course, blended. I wish I could post some blended kits but I don't think anybody has done it yet.

That actually looks extremely good. Very simple and clean, how it should be. If those were blended in it would almost look like it came that way. Very well done I will have to remember the company if I ever have future projects that require body mods.

4. 09-19-2016, 03:24 PM
    Yardjass is offline LET THE HATE FLOW

Quote Originally Posted by Boosted. View Post
    That actually looks extremely good. Very simple and clean, how it should be. If those were blended in it would almost look like it came that way. Very well done I will have to remember the company if I ever have future projects that require body mods.
    I don't know what else all they work on but I'm pretty sure they do Supras and 240's too. Although I don't like their fascias as much as the OEM ones, they're the only aftermarket company that makes a Z32 front fascia that I actually think looks half decent and not like total shit. From looking at their previous Z parts (skirts, splitters, etc.) they tend to do a pretty good job at making it look aftermarket but still decent and understated, and I'd definitely recommend their parts for any car provided they follow that same sort of recipe.

6. 09-20-2016, 01:40 PM
    91tegrsjg is offline Black girls love me!

Quote Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
    I don't know what else all they work on but I'm pretty sure they do Supras and 240's too. Although I don't like their fascias as much as the OEM ones, they're the only aftermarket company that makes a Z32 front fascia that I actually think looks half decent and not like total shit. From looking at their previous Z parts (skirts, splitters, etc.) they tend to do a pretty good job at making it look aftermarket but still decent and understated, and I'd definitely recommend their parts for any car provided they follow that same sort of recipe.
    If they can do this with a Z, i cant imagine what can be done with a supra
    "It's spelled 'loser' you uneducated bastard."

8. 09-23-2016, 01:29 AM
    RaymondSam is offline Registered Member

Oh man that looks nice!

10. 08-24-2017, 04:52 AM