Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dope status

Old 07-30-2008, 08:43 AM
enya mouf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU
Default Re: Dope status

BTW, who's runnin the 4dr silver 3 on the THs?? Looks like my arch nemisis or something as it's missing the passenger front door molding (my drivers ft fell off a few days back). I've got some new shoes on the way... hopefully very soon as I'm ghetto rockin the steels and it sucks. Damn Tunershop for taking so long!!1!
Old 07-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin

who owns the black golf in the picture? it looks like my buddy's
Old 07-30-2008, 09:02 AM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DeezUU
BTW, who's runnin the 4dr silver 3 on the THs?? Looks like my arch nemisis or something as it's missing the passenger front door molding (my drivers ft fell off a few days back). I've got some new shoes on the way... hopefully very soon as I'm ghetto rockin the steels and it sucks. Damn Tunershop for taking so long!!1!
Tylers?....
Old 07-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

what air ride is the black one using?? Or what the most popular air ride to use?
Old 07-30-2008, 09:20 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

thats tylers beater golf lol and i am on steelies right now too chris haha, but my wheels are finished in my room waiting until i get off today

the black golf is a guy in norther VA, named rico. really really chill dude

Old 07-30-2008, 09:22 AM
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
what air ride is the black one using?? Or what the most popular air ride to use?

Seriously check VWvortex, they have an airride forum and it will answer a ton of questions for you. I know most people are dealing with Airassisted and Mason tech for their setups and most people are using a variety of different pumps, controllers, tank sizes, line sizes etc. Most "kits" are overpriced (round $2700+) but if you do your research you can piece it together for 1/2 that... but just a warning to slam the car you better be willing to notch the frame up front to clear the axles...if not, you'll only go as low as coilovers in most cases! Good luck
Old 07-30-2008, 09:24 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

ah
Old 07-30-2008, 09:26 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by Miguelangelo
ahhh, sorry dude i meant to answer your question..

there are a few differnt companys, easy street, mason tech, but most people just put them together themselfs, if you are interested, i can build you a full bag setup for about 1500 bucks or so. LMK

more bagged goodness

Old 07-30-2008, 09:30 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

damn.........
Old 07-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Banned

Kyon Kyon Kyon

a sexy mk4? fuck

Quick Reply: Dope status