Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
YANKYMATE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft
Default Re: Dook status

Originally Posted by White Jesus
I don't see why everyone is hyping his car up so much, nothing is special or anything that hasn't been done before. I like Mike but he has jumped off the deep end of the dook pool.
because its different Tim, its not like every other Honda or trend-mobile. Its original as shit, just like Mike. inb4 dick riding, etc. Just speaking the truth.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:44 PM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
because its different Tim, its not like every other Honda or trend-mobile. Its original as shit, just like Mike. inb4 dick riding, etc. Just speaking the truth.

You're joking right? I can find endless amounts of all the things his car has. Honda on wire wheels, DONE. Honda with shitty stance, DONE. Honda with stupid stickers and vinyl(duct tape) fenders/body parts, DONE. Honda with a pointless roof rack, are you kidding me? DONE. It is in every way just like every other Honda and trend-mobile. Nothing about it is original, and definitely nothing about mike is original.

Just speaking the truth.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:47 PM
YANKYMATE!

You're joking right? I can find endless amounts of all the things his car has. Honda on wire wheels, DONE. Honda with shitty stance, DONE. Honda with stupid stickers and vinyl(duct tape) fenders/body parts, DONE. Honda with a pointless roof rack, are you kidding me? DONE. It is in every way just like every other Honda and trend-mobile. Nothing about it is original, and definitely nothing about mike is original.

Just speaking the truth.
With any concept, you reach a point where there is nothing you can physically do to it that hasn't been done before. I saw a million DRW's, wire tucks, stretched tires, plaid interiors, etc. etc. etc. Find me a car in that lot that even vaguely resembles his.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:48 PM
GOON SQUAD.

Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish Ayobish

I R DOOK STATUS GOD! FAWK YEA
Old 06-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

With any concept, you reach a point where there is nothing you can physically do to it that hasn't been done before. I saw a million DRW's, wire tucks, stretched tires, plaid interiors, etc. etc. etc. Find me a car in that lot that even vaguely resembles his.
Making a Honda not look like ass isn't done enough.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:51 PM
poopshootgangordie.

Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus Caucasian Jesus

Just because it isn't the same exact thing doesn't mean shit. There were at least a hundred Hondas with stretched tires on shitty fitting wheels, which he has. There were an awful lot of Hondas with dumb interior pieces with dumb patterns, which he had. If you can't see that his car is in no way original you're clearly blind from riding his nuts. Everything he did on that car he did too piss people off, he doesn't even like the shit probably, he just wants attention.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:53 PM
YANKYMATE!

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
Making a Honda not look like ass isn't done enough.
If you ask me, no one should modify Honda's. I'd daily one, because its a purpose-built from-the-factory daily driver, built to be reliable and get good gas mileage. That's it.

Just for starters, I hate cars that have been modified for more horsepower when they're built on a FWD platform.

I'm just defending the ideal here.

Just because it isn't the same exact thing doesn't mean shit. There were at least a hundred Hondas with stretched tires on shitty fitting wheels, which he has. There were an awful lot of Hondas with dumb interior pieces with dumb patterns, which he had. If you can't see that his car is in no way original you're clearly blind from riding his nuts. Everything he did on that car he did too piss people off, he doesn't even like the shit probably, he just wants attention.
BINGBINGBING I win

.... and yet, that car is getting more attention than any other car, which I can guarantee is the owner's sole intention

Last edited by lbs_ft; 06-05-2011 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

If you ask me, no one should modify Honda's. I'd daily one, because its a purpose-built from-the-factory daily driver, built to be reliable and get good gas mileage. That's it.
I would agree with anyone who would find flaws in the power and potential of a Honda, but I have to interject here.

There is no reason to cease modification of any particular brand, because if anything, it would be appropriate to leave ALL makes stock. If the makers intended for their cars to aspire to anything greater, they would've done it theirselves.

People shit-talk Hondas for what, envy? If anyone doesn't like them, simply turn the other way. Honda's only flaw is indeed lack of power from the factory. What, your car (generally speaking, not directed to Mr. Torque here) is faster/more powerful? Good for you. Everyone has their opinion and preference in vehicles. What is talking shit going to accomplish? Nothing. You're bitching to ears that aren't listening. If anything, seeing a Honda pushing 300HP is actually impressive, as they take quite a bit of money and time to build up. (though people USUALLY only achieve such power via forced induction.

Something like a Civic hatchback would actually be an ideal racing machine, given it's physical size and weight. Of course pushing a stock Honda engine is stupid, as the sole purpose is indeed fuel economy, which is obviously why the mods are made.

Your arguement cancels itself out, by failing to point out any particular reason for us to leave ours Hondas alone.

In terms of originality: Having any sort of rare/uncommon mods for damn near ANY car is almost goddamn impossible, because rarely does a company put out a limited set of their product. And even when they do, theres always another company offering a replica/knock-off.

[Sarcasm] If anything, everyone stop modifying your cars, and be happy with it the way they are. Real beauty is in the OEM form. [/Sarcasm]
Old 06-05-2011, 07:29 PM
poopshootgangordie.

BINGBINGBING I win

Nobody likes an attention whore, especially an std infested one.

Originally Posted by Kilo Lee
I would agree with anyone who would find flaws in the power and potential of a Honda, but I have to interject here.

There is no reason to cease modification of any particular brand, because if anything, it would be appropriate to leave ALL makes stock. If the makers intended for their cars to aspire to anything greater, they would've done it theirselves.

People shit-talk Hondas for what, envy? If anyone doesn't like them, simply turn the other way. Honda's only flaw is indeed lack of power from the factory. What, your car (generally speaking, not directed to Mr. Torque here) is faster/more powerful? Good for you. Everyone has their opinion and preference in vehicles. What is talking shit going to accomplish? Nothing. You're bitching to ears that aren't listening. If anything, seeing a Honda pushing 300HP is actually impressive, as they take quite a bit of money and time to build up. (though people USUALLY only achieve such power via forced induction.

Something like a Civic hatchback would actually be an ideal racing machine, given it's physical size and weight. Of course pushing a stock Honda engine is stupid, as the sole purpose is indeed fuel economy, which is obviously why the mods are made.

Your arguement cancels itself out, by failing to point out any particular reason for us to leave ours Hondas alone.

In terms of originality: Having any sort of rare/uncommon mods for damn near ANY car is almost goddamn impossible, because rarely does a company put out a limited set of their product. And even when they do, theres always another company offering a replica/knock-off.

[Sarcasm] If anything, everyone stop modifying your cars, and be happy with it the way they are. Real beauty is in the OEM form. [/Sarcasm]

TL;DR
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 PM
YANKYMATE!

Originally Posted by Kilo Lee

kinda long... I'm with you on the originality thing all the way, you make an excellent point.

but the Honda thing... the vast majority of Hondas (basically every one that kids 'modify') are (like I said) purpose-built from-the-factory daily drivers. They were meant to be reliable and get good gas mileage. THAT'S IT. If you want a fast car, buy one that's designed for that platform. Even if you swap the motor for a 300 whp beast, its still a fucking FWD and, as played out as the opinion is, FWD just plain sucks dick. It takes quite a bit of time and money because you're doing something that is the total opposite of the original design.

I have and will always say this, and I know it falls on deaf ears, but I stand resolute nonetheless.

Nobody likes an attention whore, especially an std infested one.
I should get tested, due to all the dick riding...

Quick Reply: Dook status