Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Dook status

Old 04-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Indelible Anomaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: Dook status

Originally Posted by Yardjass
If he extends the seat on it, he can fit more dudes on the back after it has been stretched.
might as well bolt on an upside down barstool. gayshit.
Old 04-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

I used to want a ragged busa just to strip down to a naked bike, but the frames are so fucking ugly i abandoned that idea a long time ago.
Old 09-12-2016, 07:37 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

Originally Posted by Roxtar
oh god... he's made it worse!
5 fake vents on each c-pillar now instead of 3, more blue tape, and a mis-matched lip kit.

Newest additions: 4 shark fins on the trunk lid, rattle-can blue steelies (painted on the car, over the lug nuts and the hub centers), removed the transformers logo from the grill, but added some weird shit above the windshield near the corners of the sunroof (shitty picture, hard to see)
Old 09-12-2016, 12:57 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I like the way this build is coming along lol. Can't wait to see what he does next!
Old 09-12-2016, 05:13 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

someday I'll talk to the fool about any performance mods he has... timing has never worked out though. then again, I roll up there in an e90... I'm 4" taller than him, have an epic beard and unlike him, I don't live with my damn parents.

i'm not super successful. but I'm doing much better than he is. who knows whether or not he'll perceive that I'm making fun of him.

Last edited by Roxtar; 09-12-2016 at 05:15 PM.
Old 09-13-2016, 03:35 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Roxtar
someday I'll talk to the fool about any performance mods he has... timing has never worked out though. then again, I roll up there in an e90... I'm 4" taller than him, have an epic beard and unlike him, I don't live with my damn parents.

i'm not super successful. but I'm doing much better than he is. who knows whether or not he'll perceive that I'm making fun of him.
I have no idea what the dude looks like but I can only assume he looks and acts like Jamie from trailer park boys driving something like that.
Old 09-13-2016, 05:04 AM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

Well shit there were go. So far its 9 am and Yard already has the savage lever all the way up.

Roxtar, you just need to wait for him to start working on the car then go help him and snap a bunch of pictures. Help build his confidence, make feel good about his direction. Most of all never let anyone tell him its dook. Your soul purpose as of now is to be his best friend and to make him carry on the dook.
Old 09-13-2016, 05:23 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by 91tegrsjg
Well shit there were go. So far its 9 am and Yard already has the savage lever all the way up.

Roxtar, you just need to wait for him to start working on the car then go help him and snap a bunch of pictures. Help build his confidence, make feel good about his direction. Most of all never let anyone tell him its dook. Your soul purpose as of now is to be his best friend and to make him carry on the dook.
LOL! He just needs to log on here. One of my buddies from back home once chatted up some idiot about his riced out POS Fiero. Took pictures posing in front of the car like it was cool and all that. Then posted it up on basically a less savage vadriven-like, non-car specific forum for PA for everyone to laugh at. The dude was apparently also a member because he saw it and hilarity ensued.
Old 09-14-2016, 05:18 PM
Black girls love me!

91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg 91tegrsjg

Originally Posted by Yardjass
LOL! He just needs to log on here. One of my buddies from back home once chatted up some idiot about his riced out POS Fiero. Took pictures posing in front of the car like it was cool and all that. Then posted it up on basically a less savage vadriven-like, non-car specific forum for PA for everyone to laugh at. The dude was apparently also a member because he saw it and hilarity ensued.
Ive seem that do on ImportsNC. That site was total shit, it was so full of DOOK.

Last edited by 91tegrsjg; 10-13-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Derp Status

MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow MoarLow

MAH RIDE.

Quick Reply: Dook status