Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a chance.

Old 06-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a cha

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
soo..... why dont you like the pictures? (as in what can I do better or did bad)
- Unflattering angles of the car
- Wheels are turned too much
- Wheels turned the wrong way
- Framing of your shots just don't sit right with me
- Car seems to be on the wrong side/portion of the shot for the backdrop.

I will give it to you that the backdrops are fairly nice.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:48 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: CM Photography presents: flynlow's Apex Silver Evo 8 on White NT03s-56k not a cha

Thanks! That helps quite a bit as well as looking through some of my old import mags... gives me a better idea of what to do different in the future.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:45 PM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Yeah, the ideas are good but the crazy angle of the wheel kills it and some have way too much flash and some are too dark...the backgrounds are def awesome though.