Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Childhood car lust

Old 04-21-2016, 11:08 AM
Reef tank addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber
Default Re: Childhood car lust

Wish it could have made it past concept stage... Ford Indigo
Old 04-21-2016, 01:48 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Yardjass
You used the search function for "grinner" didn't you. You're about to have a bad day.
Grinner. lol
Old 04-22-2016, 06:57 AM
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Tat concept reminds me of that ford gt-90 concept. I used to think it was pretty cool looking. For some reason I've always loved prowlers. I would love to get one and swap something useful in it.
Old 04-24-2016, 02:20 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Boosted.
I recently started seeing cars I used to always want as a kid, I guess since the weather has been getting bearable, and it made me want them again. I can remember seeing all these cars and being so impatient to turn 16 and try and get one of my own. I miss those days, so why not share some nostalgic cars!

I remember only seeing a white Isuzu Impulse RS at a stop light on 17 when I was looking across an intersection. I could never figure out what it was until recently when I saw one that was beat to the ground. I found out these are really rare, AWD, and turbo. It may look weird to some but I've loved it ever since I saw that one.
I took auto shop in high school and we had one of those Isuzus out in the parking lot of vehicles that had been donated over the years. The transmission had a bad 1st gear.

We rebuilt the car, body shop painted it, and it was auctioned off with a raffle through the school system.
Old 04-24-2016, 02:23 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Boosted.
Tat concept reminds me of that ford gt-90 concept. I used to think it was pretty cool looking. For some reason I've always loved prowlers. I would love to get one and swap something useful in it.
They were both introduced about the same time, though the GT90 actually ran, I don't believe the Indigo had a drive train.

Ford sold off many of these concept cars a couple of years back, including one of my favorites the EX. (The buggy looking thing at the front.

Old 04-25-2016, 06:20 PM
ConflictedFelon

jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k

Need for Speed and Gran Turismo may or may not have had an impact on my childhood:

Last edited by jarrett2k; 04-26-2016 at 02:37 AM.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:31 AM
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.

Originally Posted by Reloaded
They were both introduced about the same time, though the GT90 actually ran, I don't believe the Indigo had a drive train.

Ford sold off many of these concept cars a couple of years back, including one of my favorites the EX. (The buggy looking thing at the front.

Is that an SVT Lightning concept in the back? The off green one?

And iv'e always liked those jags. I also remember playing test drive unlimited back on PS2 and doing the final race. You had to use a koenigsegg CCX vs 5 other CCX's around the entire map. That was one of the hardest and downright longest race I can remember in a my game. But ever since then the CCX has been my favorite super car.

And how could I forget seeing Syclone's and Typhoon's back then. Such amazing looking trucks even still.
Old 04-27-2016, 01:58 PM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

That buggy is very manx-ey, i dig it.

That C10 Skyline is like my boxy dream. Well along with a E30 M3/E38 M5/2002 tii but I'm not picky!

Back to me because i'm special, I've been hung up on that RS200 EVO kit for a couple years now. It looks like it would be such a blast. All the original 80s UK Sierra interior bits, amazing engine access, that sexy suspension... i guess the biggest downside would just be the short wheelbase and not AWD but i'm not gonna complain about the weight savings. There's one post I found online from a guy in the US who looks like he was able to import everything for around 20k. Finding the donor parts is probably a bit harder now but it'd still be cheaper than the other toys I was weighing... an old Viper GTS or NSX.

hrrmm
Old 05-03-2016, 04:53 AM
Volumes

Originally Posted by Priestiality
That buggy is very manx-ey, i dig it.

That C10 Skyline is like my boxy dream. Well along with a E30 M3/E38 M5/2002 tii but I'm not picky!

Back to me because i'm special, I've been hung up on that RS200 EVO kit for a couple years now. It looks like it would be such a blast. All the original 80s UK Sierra interior bits, amazing engine access, that sexy suspension... i guess the biggest downside would just be the short wheelbase and not AWD but i'm not gonna complain about the weight savings. There's one post I found online from a guy in the US who looks like he was able to import everything for around 20k. Finding the donor parts is probably a bit harder now but it'd still be cheaper than the other toys I was weighing... an old Viper GTS or NSX.

hrrmm
I'd say go for it! You would be the only one around with it plus it would be fun as mess to drive. I love any viper but I would do the RS first, it might be a little cheaper in the long run, and since you'd be building it you would feel more attached to it. I've never liked NSX's, don't know why. Plus they are a dime a dozen nowadays.

I wish I could post pictures but I'm at work lol. I really want a TVR Sagaris.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:52 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

That's pretty much how I've felt. The Viper would be silly as shit but I've always sorta leaned to the fun platforms you don't see too often.

Hah, in addition to the above, I've had a few Sagaris photos in my background rotation as well. As finicky as TVRs are known to be, I'd still love one

Quick Reply: Childhood car lust