Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

bye bye Corvette....hello new race car.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:18 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: bye bye Corvette....hello new race car.

Originally Posted by -JB-
A corvette not a road race car, blasphemy.

Down grade in my opinion.
ill speak for jason since he is off working.

his corvette was a impractical race car, for him. Sure, he spanked the shit out of just about everything at auto-x, rapped vir, and make a fool of most street cars, he wanted to have a strict race car, a FAST race car at that. For him to compete in the vette (like cobra4b) and be competitve, it would have required more work($$$$$) to do that. There was always that option, but they decided to trade for a sorted out track car.

that and his vette was slammed and jason couldnt bring it past him self to raise it back up

Originally Posted by slotoyo
Same thoughts exactly!

Was your corvette thhe one with the classics?
yes, pewter color (Fixed Roof Coupe) polished and black classics.

fabrik8- although you cant see it, the wing is tied into the cage (for added ridigity[sp] im assuming,) your the smart one, you tell me.

also the paint scheme goes along with the previous owners gt40 "gulf edition" car.

edit- thanks topikz, i wasnt sure if it was this exact model that had the livery
Old 10-28-2010, 01:21 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

The best known porsche that wore that scheme was the 917 (think steve mcqueen). Looks like an awesome track car. I've had the opportunity to drive a couple well set up 944s and they were a pleasure.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by Grant22
ill speak for jason since he is off working.

his corvette was a impractical race car, for him. Sure, he spanked the shit out of just about everything at auto-x, rapped vir, and make a fool of most street cars, he wanted to have a strict race car, a FAST race car at that. For him to compete in the vette (like cobra4b) and be competitve, it would have required more work($$$$$) to do that. There was always that option, but they decided to trade for a sorted out track car.

that and his vette was slammed and jason couldnt bring it past him self to raise it back up

yes, pewter color (Fixed Roof Coupe) polished and black classics.

fabrik8- although you cant see it, the wing is tied into the cage (for added ridigity[sp] im assuming,) your the smart one, you tell me.

also the paint scheme goes along with the previous owners gt40 "gulf edition" car.

edit- thanks topikz, i wasnt sure if it was this exact model that had the livery
Thanks for the response.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:36 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by Topik
The best known porsche that wore that scheme was the 917 (think steve mcqueen). Looks like an awesome track car. I've had the opportunity to drive a couple well set up 944s and they were a pleasure.
yessir, this thing has prolly north of 30k into it (alot of stuff not seen) so it was a great trade for jason, and i hope to ride bitch in this thing

Originally Posted by -JB-
Thanks for the response.
yessir, no hard feelings, i didnt want jason to trade for such a ugly body style ( normal, plain ones, PUKE) and the FAST FRC (old vette, that i named, fast fucking race corvette) was everything you could want for a street car, and no slouch. sadly killer street cars dont get you noticed, but fast P-cars do.

just to ride jasons nuts more, he ran 13 seconds faster in a spec miata at laguna seca than i did, but he does know the track, and i suck at iracing
Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM
where my killa tape

Big D has disabled reputation

money some people got it...........im just not one of those people..............

car looks great IMO, minus decals.......have always loved these cars body styles because they were original, nothing looked/looks like that dope choice............................................ ...Big D
Old 10-28-2010, 02:07 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

i like it

i dont know shit about these cars. so can somebody shed some light on the power train?? (at work, or else id google myself)
Old 10-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Its about damn time you bought a real race car.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:13 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Originally Posted by yanko 15
i like it

i dont know shit about these cars. so can somebody shed some light on the power train?? (at work, or else id google myself)
one of two(?) body styles that had a i4 na and turbo, and that was FR. this is a factory turbo car.

Originally Posted by Tarzan Bakerada
Its about damn time you bought a real race car.
the diaso was a real race car.... that and they have two or three other "race" cars too
Old 10-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

What happened to the Diasio?
Old 10-28-2010, 02:24 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

sold it, thats all ill comment on that. some guy in AZ flew here, rented a uhaul, drilled holes in the uhauls floor, and strapped it down. guy floggs the shit out of the car all the time now

Quick Reply: bye bye Corvette....hello new race car.