Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Best Vehicle to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse

Old 05-19-2011, 04:14 AM
Zombies found Waldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie
Default Best Vehicle to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse

Now that the Centers for Disease control has warned Americans to prepare for a possible “Zombie Apocalypse,” it may be a good time to rethink your upcoming automobile purchase.

If Hollywood has thought us anything over the years it’s that, while they are very susceptible to baseball bats, zombies are adept at jumping on cars and breaking through their windows in order to eat the brains of their occupants. Not to fear, there’s one vehicle that should keep your noggin intact.

The Knight XV from Conquest Vehicles wasn’t designed with the undead in mind (at least we don’t think that it was) but the mega-SUV is perfectly suited to the task at rotting hand. About twice the size of your typical HUMMER, the fully-armored truck could likely survive an assault by Team 6, let alone cracked fingernails.

Its opaque bullet-proof glass will keep you out of sight of glazed-over eyes, while ballistic run-flat tires should have no problem driving over the unkempt, bone-strewn streets of your town. It even runs on bio-diesel, so when the supplies run dry you can make your own fuel. Night-vision surveillance cameras and an external listening device serve as an early warning system and a high-power roof-mounted spotlight is just the ticket in case a few vampires find their way into the mix. Hey, you never know.

Granted, the price of survival is high at $300,000, but that’s about how much a three-bedroom costs in Pittsburgh – the location of “Night of the Living Dead” - and you won’t need one if you drive one of these. Its interior is upholstered in leather and Wilton Wool, comes with a flat-screen TV, refreshment bar and satellite TV to pick up the signal from any other survivors who might be out there.

Unfortunately, there’s no bathroom, so good luck with that. But it does come with a cigar humidor so you can live the good life to the fullest while you’re still alive. Hurry up, though, only 100 will be made and you don't want to be the one stuck driving around in a convertible.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/...#ixzz1MndtDURk

Old 05-19-2011, 04:52 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost
Default Re: Best Vehicle to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse

Needs Moar Low though...
Old 05-19-2011, 04:55 AM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

dude..i want...and on bio fuel...but seriously...who is going to be fryin chicken durin the zombie apoc?
Old 05-19-2011, 04:59 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

"If Hollywood has thought us anything over the years it’s that,"

And their article goes out the window for me...
Old 05-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by 20sNaRanger
dude..i want...and on bio fuel...but seriously...who is going to be fryin chicken durin the zombie apoc?
Gawd, this is too easy. I WAS going to insert a pic of "Ving Rhames" after this, but the retribution of the "Mod Gawds" compels me not to.

Spoiler

Last edited by Flite; 05-19-2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:30 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

That thing looks similar to the vehicle "The rock " was operating in fast five
Old 05-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ravenracer
I was thinking the exact same thing
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by ravenracer
this.

i bet the never sell one. Zombie defense isnt about traveling around. I would take that 300k and build a small bunker.

i did drive a h2 hummer and thought it would be good, except its slow and gas hog.

zombie defense vehical= fast ATV
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

bad. ass.

i'd even drive that in detroit.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:43 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by Fasterthanthem
I was thinking the exact same thing
Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
this.

i bet the never sell one. Zombie defense isnt about traveling around. I would take that 300k and build a small bunker.

i did drive a h2 hummer and thought it would be good, except its slow and gas hog.

zombie defense vehical= fast ATV
Looks similar

Quick Reply: Best Vehicle to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse