Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Another OMG Stock or Modified is The Bestest Thread....and New Crappy Pics of the STI

Old 04-29-2010, 04:38 PM
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Another OMG Stock or Modified is The Bestest Thread....and New Crappy Pics of the STI

A humongous thanks to Joey and everyone at Stock or Modified for the awesome quality work and superior customer service!!! Thanks to them my car looks better than it did when I first bought it. My bumper hasn't lined up since the last accident (2008) when Coxtons "fixed" my car. Ok on with the pics.

Before: (On 4/18/2010......someone decided to make a uturn into me from the right lane)

After I managed to fuck up my headlight when I cleared it though.....I thought I sealed it enough, but nope.

Last edited by SubieChik; 04-29-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:39 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Re: Another OMG Stock or Modified is The Bestest Thread....and New Crappy Pics of the

My husband heard good things about the Firestone on base......so we took his car there to put on his new tires. When we dropped it off he must have told them 3 or 4 times "don't scratch my rims and be careful with my car". I kinda got annoyed and said holy crap I think they got it the first time. Wellllll.........apparently they didn't cause when he picked it up he found it like this

I took a lot of pics. It was only two rims but still. Plus the side skirt. They said well, if you buy them we will reimburse you. Um....19x9.5....Volks....yea I'm sorry we don't have $1700 just laying around to buy some rims that you fucked up. If you can reimburse us.....why can't you just pay for them? Anyways.

Last edited by SubieChik; 04-29-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:48 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Another OMG Stock or Modified is The Bestest Thread....and New Crappy Pics of the

how bad did it not fit after the first place "fixed" it? and how much did stock or modified charge and how long did it take? because i'm having a similar issue with my car.

PM if you'd like.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:57 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

i probably would've ended up shooting someone at firestone
Old 04-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Registered member

Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2 Jenkinsal2

Did they....? ..try and jack it up from the sideskirt? wtf?
Old 04-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

/\ There's most likely a pinchweld right behind it and someone realy dumb wasnt careful or not even looking while they jacked up.

Culprit

Sadly, I have seen it happen by a couple dumb ass techs that have been employed where i work.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:20 PM
LXRY STI

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
how bad did it not fit after the first place "fixed" it? and how much did stock or modified charge and how long did it take? because i'm having a similar issue with my car.

PM if you'd like.
Well after Coxtons did the work I took it back and told them it didn't line up. I thought they fixed it. These pics are before the passenger side bumper popped out and exposed the nice glob of glue they used to make it look fixed. You might want to call Stock or Modified cause I don't really know how much it would cost. My car ended up being like $2700, but I had a lot more done than a bumper alignment.

Originally Posted by all4sr's
i probably would've ended up shooting someone at firestone
I seriously wanted to.....still want to.

Originally Posted by Jenkinsal2
Did they....? ..try and jack it up from the sideskirt? wtf?
lmao....made my night. But yes that is what it looks like. The spot to jack it up is up by the tire.....so why they even had the lift back there is beyond me.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:28 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

is firestone going to pay for the damages to the side skirt??
id be all over their ass about the wheels and sideskirt
Old 04-29-2010, 05:35 PM
Doesn't give a fuck

TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr

Originally Posted by all4sr's
I would have shot someone at firestone
Fixed*

*what I would have done
Old 04-29-2010, 05:41 PM
LXRY STI

Originally Posted by Odyssey
/\ There's most likely a pinchweld right behind it and someone realy dumb wasnt careful or not even looking while they jacked up.

Culprit

Sadly, I have seen it happen by a couple dumb ass techs that have been employed where i work.

Actually it was one that looks like this. But without the water feature....lol

Last edited by SubieChik; 04-29-2010 at 05:45 PM.