Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Another ej1

Old 10-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hxcmax has disabled reputation
Default Another ej1

so i figured i would post my car on here, i want to see what people think so far and get any suggestions.

the story
So i found this car on craigslist in Md. the guy was asking 1200 and the day i was supposed to meet him, i told him i was bringing 1000 cash and he said "deal". The car was 100% bone stock when i got it and had a few problems. it needed a clutch and axles, which i replaced before i made it my dd. Its pretty much stock still but everything thats done has been done by me. this is my first time getting a completely stock honda and starting from ground zero, i really like it better this way. Build it, don't buy it.

Mod List
AEM short ram intake
neuspeed front strut bar
ebay front lower, rear lower, rear upper, and c-pillar bars
Unknown axle-back, the brand is scraped off from the previous owners car being really low
16" rota slipstreams
99-00 si seats
JDM eg6 long arm rest
Blox racing lower control arms
Kyb agx struts lowered with ebay coilovers (rides nice)

What i plan to do
B16A or B18C
HOP center console
double din touchscreen dvd/cd
full sound system (still has 4 blown stock speakers & tape player haha)
im gonna build my own rear seat delete put my amp under it
replace the ebay strut bars with something better
Blox racing full coilovers
ASR subframe brace
si rear sway bar
spoon style front lip
Re spray
black housing halo projectors/fogs/side markers
custom exhaust with flowmaster muffler so it doesnt look so riced out
...I have a lot more plans for it but it would be a waste of time to list all the little things

Pics

any coments/suggestions would be nice. i can take constructive criticism but dont be an ass.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK
Default Re: Another ej1

yo max! good buy. i wouldnt do the aftermarket headlights, but thats just my opinion. do you still have the del sol?
Old 10-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Registered member

yeah i still have the del sol. i have been debating the headlight thing to. just might get better amber corners, side markers and fogs
Old 10-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

what do you think about swapping the del sol front end onto the coupe? i tried googling for an image but didnt find anything.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Registered member

idk man....out of most hondas i like the eg front end the most. it would be unique though
Old 10-05-2009, 03:16 PM
wadafuxup

burton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond reputeburton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gen2neon
what do you think about swapping the del sol front end onto the coupe? i tried googling for an image but didnt find anything.
hell no, you should be shot for suggesting this.
keep it clean and simple
Old 10-05-2009, 03:56 PM
low&slow

slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo slotoyo

Hell No to the del sol front end.

Dont Get Blox i heard they are even worse than D2's
Functions run almost the same maybe 200 more?
Old 10-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Broke

kyddo112 has disabled reputation

i remember seeing this on 66 a week or so ago...car was looking clean.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Not going to bash this car. Reminds me of mine before i got it painted green. Wish i would've kept it that color.
Glad your getting an asr subframe brace with a rear sway bar, I hate when people install the asr brace with no sway bar. Fuck the halo black housing lights, just get jdm headlights and corners. Just like oems but don't have the nipples on the glass and they aren't glass. Either way nice looking so far, keep it up. BTW, take them rubber things off the fender lining, sure spot for rust to start.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Your going the right and wrong way. Good job so far, venture away from the halo lights for some black housings with amber city lights. Get the gsr over the b16. B16s are hardly any fun otherwise on boost. Your car actually does ride good on agx and ebay?

Reason i ask is because i want to lower my daily driver for cheap. I wanna spend less than 1k on it to make it look good but i hate crap suspension. The password jdm four point for the front is sexy, sturdy and functional. Same for the rear. Never really thought the cpillar bars were for more than just looks...

Good luck bud

Quick Reply: Another ej1