Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

AMG C36

Old 11-23-2014, 09:30 AM
2doors plus 2.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I don't think the paint looks terrible but I do hope that emblem and wiper arms are covered I'd be pissed.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Default Re: AMG C36

So I guess we will see

Last edited by Somalia; 11-24-2014 at 12:57 PM.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:28 PM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
This car is awesome! This was the car that introduced AMG to the world, and was marketed for the sole purpose to compete with the M3. Looks good, I'd keep it red.
Thanks bro, custom red!
Old 11-27-2014, 03:54 PM
Don't quit!

Here we go checked my progress today. Pictures are better than words.

http://youtu.be/O5Uu7c_RVyQ
Attached Thumbnails AMG C36-image-3048045155.jpg  

Last edited by Somalia; 11-27-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 05:36 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Respect the vision, effort of time and money..No offense, but I woulda kept the car stock (ish) looking, stock looking with a different set of wheels like these below

Old 11-28-2014, 07:01 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

The red now looks more red than orange in the pics above. I wouldn't part a car like that out to track it, it's an AMG, it's made to be fast and comfy. If you want to remove the interior keep the stock parts, that way when you want to you can put it all back together.

The gold flake isn't my thing but i understand why you did it. Same reason I had my white TL resprayed awhile back with more pearl. I didn't want it to blend in with the other WDP TL's I saw. I kind of miss that car, it was fun.
Old 11-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Don't quit!

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
The red now looks more red than orange in the pics above. I wouldn't part a car like that out to track it, it's an AMG, it's made to be fast and comfy. If you want to remove the interior keep the stock parts, that way when you want to you can put it all back together. The gold flake isn't my thing but i understand why you did it. Same reason I had my white TL resprayed awhile back with more pearl. I didn't want it to blend in with the other WDP TL's I saw. I kind of miss that car, it was fun.

Thanks and yea exactly something to stand out a bit more but clean
Old 11-28-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't quit!

Originally Posted by DOOM
Respect the vision, effort of time and money..No offense, but I woulda kept the car stock (ish) looking, stock looking with a different set of wheels like these below

I thought I was keeping it OEM, the exterior is stock AMG including my wheels?
Or are you referring to the paint scheme?
Old 11-29-2014, 12:52 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Somalia
I thought I was keeping it OEM, the exterior is stock AMG including my wheels?
Or are you referring to the paint scheme?
Just kept it stock, a simple paint job without the extras. To me its just "LOUD", but that's just my personal opinion.
Old 11-30-2014, 06:44 AM
Don't quit!

Originally Posted by DOOM
Just kept it stock, a simple paint job without the extras. To me its just "LOUD", but that's just my personal opinion.
No worries mate, thanks for the input. I do appreciate it. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet... Kinda like it but kinda dont. Maybe when its back in my driveway and I'm driving it, maybe then we will be in love again
Those fenders on the first car, are crazy wide the wheels have to be almost 12 inches wide in the back. Thats a good contact patch!

Quick Reply: AMG C36