Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Akin's R34

Old 04-26-2013, 05:09 PM
NotAcOp:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Akin's R34

Got one of my photographers to with Akin and his repaired R34. It sucked to see it when he got hit last year... But it looks better than ever!

http://speconesociety.com/2013/04/26/godzilla-in-gold/ <--- for all the pictures

Old 04-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Akin's R34

The gold paint with gold wheels is the automotive equivalent of denim-on-denim, and the horns in the grill are distracting as shit. Otherwise cool car though.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:14 PM
I like pictures.

Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround Lookinaround

It irritates me half the photos taken are out of focus. The horns are distracting and a Subaru thing that just doesn't look right. The car would definitely look better with different color wheels.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:38 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

cool car. Dont want to know the pain of gettin a R34 legal here in the states, you can have that noise.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:40 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Horrible colors....dumb horns...but good he got a GTR in the states road legal.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:49 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Meh. I guess its okay. The color combination is atrocious though. I've never understood the obsession with these cars.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
Meh. I guess its okay. The color combination is atrocious though. I've never understood the obsession with these cars.
the whole wanting something you cant have type deal I suppose. before F&F you had gran turismo games ,best motoring, or option dvds the skyline is the japanese corvette if you will or atleast thats how I saw the car. To be honest now that Im in Germany Im lookin at pickin up a early 90's GTR to take back to the state since they will be 25yrs old and able to get in worry free.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

Originally Posted by Young L
the whole wanting something you cant have type deal I suppose. before F&F you had gran turismo games ,best motoring, or option dvds the skyline is the japanese corvette if you will or atleast thats how I saw the car. To be honest now that Im in Germany Im lookin at pickin up a early 90's GTR to take back to the state since they will be 25yrs old and able to get in worry free.
Audi RS2 would be better to take back! I see GTRs here at the bases and they are a mess.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Originally Posted by keefboz
Audi RS2 would be better to take back! I see GTRs here at the bases and they are a mess.
true that would be nice to have, guess the ricer boy in me wants the GTR. I got some time to find a nice stock or mostly stock one atleast.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:38 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
The gold paint with gold wheels is the automotive equivalent of denim-on-denim, and the horns in the grill are distracting as shit. Otherwise cool car though.

Quick Reply: Akin's R34