Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Acura TSX/Honda Accord Euro R on CCW's

Old 09-25-2012, 08:18 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Acura TSX/Honda Accord Euro R on CCW's

cause its jdm yo, aint ya heard ? ha

I dont know why you would want to downgrade a relatively nice midsize luxury sedan to an accord, the accord isnt anywhere near as nice as a tsx. personal opinion.

on an integra, sure. why not doesnt really matter I guess

first tsx we bought had H emblems and front grill on it, my wife said take them shits off thats gay, put the acura ones back on.I laughed.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:25 AM
3D Wheel Designer

5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto 5 speed auto

Nice pics J Wolfe!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:28 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Wayyyyy to much strech/poke. When is it ever going to end?
This car would look ten times better with some less aggressive lips, fitting 245-255 tires all around and some stock a-spec lips.
never thought i'd ever see the day where i agree'd with you, but i'm so fucking annoyed with that shit too. i want it to die, cabrio is for sale, and the next car i build will have FAT boy tires on it.

Originally Posted by WALL-E
Its to the point with this car;
If the kid hits a pothole; he could potentially fuck his whole lip/wheel by it hitting the fender, blow a tire, and rip the fender. Possibly all at the same time.
Than he'll make a thread crying about crappy roads, etc. NO, just get some fucking wheels that fit under the fender atleast. That is just stupid and asking to blow $3-4k by hitting a pothole, etc.
you're 100% right, i've hit potholes and bent lips, i've destroyed beautiful painted fenders, and yes, the roads are terrible for a setup such as this.

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I'm still waiting for the stretched tire trend to die.
It'll be one less as soon as the purple car sells.

Originally Posted by OMG_GSR
I've been waiting for hella flush faggotry to die for 3 years. Car would look great with less aggressive wheels.
Originally Posted by SickEJ1
Car is dope , I have to ask tho , is that much stretch even safe? you can see the freakin bar code decal which sit on the bead.. Holy crap.. dude needs some bead locks seriously..
i've got 215 40's on a 10, i run 65 PSI in them at all times, you not only can see the barcode on my tires, but the actual bead is stretched as well, i've not had any issues with them thus far, but now having a baby, and him not being able to ride in the car because i'm afraid of something that could possibly happen.

ps, the honda badges make it a euro R? but its LHD, i'm confused.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by Uzi Crooklyn
ps, the honda badges make it a euro R? but its LHD, i'm confused.
Its super duper JDM yo. At the end of the day, they're the exact same fucking car but the 'euro' [honda accord] is RHD. Its queerest of the queer to think that putting a honda badge on it is 'cool'. Might as well go to pep boys and start putting some vinyl flames and portals on it.

Nice pics though.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:26 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Pics look good, nice and clean.

The car, it's another wanna be bad ass HONDA, it's still an accord with shitty wheels. I just don't get it. It's not VIP, it's an Accord. My 76 yo neighbor drives the same damn car.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:32 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Pics look good, nice and clean.

The car, it's another wanna be bad ass HONDA, it's still an accord with shitty wheels. I just don't get it. It's not VIP, it's an Accord. My 76 yo neighbor drives the same damn car.
Dude. . . .

Dude. . . .

Euro Spec. . . . Euro. . .
Old 09-29-2012, 07:04 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

For everyone bashing the grill and the Honda badge.. The factory grill looks like shit. There is a company making a replica to use the stock A; in which I'll probably get that.

Till then I have Honda badges.

On the note of this car... Trying too hard with the fitment. But what do I know