Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE
Default Re: .....

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
I understand where you're coming from, but it isn't that hard to to do both with the help of adderall. I do full time classes @ JTCC in chester, one part time at VCU right now, and work full time 3:30 to 12 AM. I pay for my apartment, insurance, bills, food, etc. My parents still help me out with my clothes though, that I'm thankful for.
I couldn't work full time and have full time classes. I worked a 30-35 week for like 3 weeks from a span through thursday-sunday and had trouble juggling work and school. I mean I was a first semester freshmen and so I still was getting the roots down. When I transfer next year, I don't think I'll work for at least the first semester.

Also the Z and Altima have the same VQ35DE motor. The only thing that really is difference is the chassis. It'd be like what a G35 coupe is to the G35 Sedan if an Altima was RWD. I don't see why theirs a big deal about it? He ran around a 14.4-14.5 and I ran a 14.5. It's the same engine platform with the Z having a little more power but being heavier. I had a CAI and Y-Pipe. So that about evens it out. It wasn't like I was saying I beat a Camaro or car that had a V8.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Obviously you need to start doing speed man. It helped out that on guy.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CivicRenModelX
Okay I am not into the Nissan scene, but a fucking Altima. Its not like an old school Nissan its an Altima. Also if you walk a Z then the other driver sucked ass at driving. The only real Nissan now is a Z.
You drive a CRX on steelies.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:58 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CivicRenModelX
Okay I am not into the Nissan scene, but a fucking Altima. Its not like an old school Nissan its an Altima. Also if you walk a Z then the other driver sucked ass at driving. The only real Nissan now is a Z.
Originally Posted by Strychnine
You drive a CRX on steelies.
Hahah yes!

Originally Posted by starbux
LOL maybe just maybe the Z SUCKED AT DRIVING. I would love to see you walk me lol (AUTO) and stock.
Eh, should be a decent run actually. I've got a stock Altima SE, I'd like to take down your Z.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:04 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by 3Point5SE
I'm not exactly sure, I'm on my dad's insurance under the primary driver but he gets a discount with his insurance company because he's got 3 cars under it. but I think it's around 200 a month. Also note, I'm 19 and got the car when I was 18. I had wanted a Trans Am and would find some that I could afford, untill reality set in and I realized I couldn't afford the insurance. That's what I learned the whole V8 + RWD + 2 Door + Teen = Asshole raping with insurance company. I work my ass off just to afford what I have now and it's a V6, FWD, 4 Door. Nissan is probably the most Japanese you'll get out of me. I'm not an import type of guy.
200 a month??? i was 19 when i got my car... i pay $86 a month on my parents plan... lolol so there goes that excuse.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 PM
Piss off

nissanfixer has disabled reputation

the altima is actually a very nice car for the price. they are the best selling nissan car. i know we sell a shit ton of them. the SER is a good car for the price as long as you get the 6 speed, even though they dont make the SER anymore. they do run really well for what they are. if i remember correctly, the SER had 255 hp which isnt to bad for an affordable (kinda) family car. only thing i have seen on the SER is that they like to burn oil but thats a problem with any 3.5 in the altima, maxima, murano, pathfinder, and 350z.

as for insurance, i pay 148 a month for full coverage on 1 and liability on the the other. and thats with fr44 insurance. 200 seems kinda high.