Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

'79 Dodge Omni...

Old 11-06-2012, 05:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex oh3ex
Default Re: '79 Dodge Omni...

Old 11-06-2012, 05:46 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by SmoknWRX
Thanks alot for the interest. I like building something unique, and spending the time with this car gave me a good opportunity to make it what I want.

Wheel hop is indeed a bitch. Solid mounts helped, but still can't control the power on those little tires. Picking up some drag radials so I can actually go somewhere. Right now it roasts the tires all the way through the top of 4th gear.

More impatient, that was me the other day. Been running around town trying to street tune it.
I thought so after looking at the paint job again i was pretty sure that was you. Keep it clean. Thing is dope.i would love to drive one of these things one day.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Patron

bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen bustedfoxwagen

omni's have a special spot in my heart, ive owned two GLHS chargers and currently have a 87 shelby charger turbo 1 car
neat to see the srt swap in it, id personally run a smaller front mount, looks horendous IMO
Old 11-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

I've honesty never seen a welded diff in a car that is front wheel drive. I bet it pushes like a 5th grader in the lunch line...
Old 11-08-2012, 02:13 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Thanks alot for the interest. I like building something unique, and spending the time with this car gave me a good opportunity to make it what I want.

Wheel hop is indeed a bitch. Solid mounts helped, but still can't control the power on those little tires. Picking up some drag radials so I can actually go somewhere. Right now it roasts the tires all the way through the top of 4th gear.

More impatient, that was me the other day. Been running around town trying to street tune it.
HONDA FAGGOTS PLZ TAKE NOTE OF WHAT UNIQUE MEANS, this man certainly does.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF 100 ~ PROOF

I was right next to you today again at the Military Highway light in front of Farm Fresh. I was in one of my daily's (94' Red EG Hatch.) Car looks and sounds great. I was gonna try to run you from a dig but with my 13" steelies and my 70 horsepower D15B engine, I was afraid I would have too much wheel hop...... LMAO!
Old 11-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Registered Member

SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX SmoknWRX

Originally Posted by 100 ~ PROOF
I was right next to you today again at the Military Highway light in front of Farm Fresh. I was in one of my daily's (94' Red EG Hatch.) Car looks and sounds great. I was gonna try to run you from a dig but with my 13" steelies and my 70 horsepower D15B engine, I was afraid I would have too much wheel hop...... LMAO!
Hahaha. I recall your car. Looked clean. Time to put a second motor in the trunk as well