Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

3/21/10 ACU-4 Auto-X picture thread...

Old 03-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default 3/21/10 ACU-4 Auto-X picture thread...

I'll start! Had a blast today... weather was wonderful and auto-xing in a vert was tons of fun. Stipid Broke Neck beat me by .02 seconds in his faggy-ass Miata... I should stab myself in the face I know Jackie (she's the midget riding shotgun in the pic below) took a few pics and there were a few other photographers out there.

-Brian
Old 03-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: 3/21/10 ACU-4 Auto-X picture thread...

Stole one of Jackie's pics of Jay throwing his "truck" around... auto-x w/ an ocean view.

Old 03-21-2010, 06:27 PM
block rockin beats

IntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond reputeIntensiFI has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I'll start! Had a blast today... weather was wonderful and auto-xing in a vert was tons of fun. Stipid Broke Neck beat me by .02 seconds in his faggy-ass Miata... I should stab myself in the face I know Jackie (she's the midget riding shotgun in the pic below) took a few pics and there were a few other photographers out there.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...vertautox1.jpg

-Brian
I just deleted all of your pictures.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:27 PM
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

Originally Posted by IntensiFI
I just deleted all of your pictures.
ohh snap...
Old 03-21-2010, 07:46 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

I wanted to make it out to this today for some photos/some runs in the Accord but I had to clean my whole garage and kitchen. Maybe I'll make it to the next one....in the 240 or something, haha.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:04 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Shawn Lambert doing big things .... dunno how much a new BMW seat is, but im sure this one is soiled.

He was actually up a bit higher than this, this was on the way back down.

Last edited by Broke Neck; 03-21-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

rexrunner rexrunner rexrunner

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
Shawn Lambert doing big things .... dunno how much a new BMW seat is, but im sure this one is soiled.
+ rep That is a great shot. I like going down to ACU 4, wish I had known. In for more 2 wheel pics.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:09 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

btw, not my picture. I stole it from a guy off the autox forums .... haha .... I cheated.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 PM
Autophobic

CivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud ofCivicDuty has much to be proud of

I want to play the next time around.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by Broke Neck

He was actually up a bit higher than this, this was on the way back down.
Holy fuck.

Quick Reply: 3/21/10 ACU-4 Auto-X picture thread...