Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2012 ECHM OFFICIAL PIC. THREAD POST THEM.

Old 07-01-2012, 08:18 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: 2012 ECHM OFFICIAL PIC. THREAD POST THEM.

Originally Posted by OMG_GSR
The people with decent cars are usually ok, it's the trashy ghetto faggots that piss me off.
True, but this was someone who was working the event directing parking not a spectator. All dude did is ask where he could park.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:27 AM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

lol at the mini and lotus being the first 2 pics in the thread.

i waited a hour in traffic to hand over 5 bucks to park my clean car in a field with dirt roads with ghetto ass trash everywhere.
then after being there for 20mins and seeing primed rice rockets and eg/dc on 20s i had to leave........ so sad i thought we could show the west coast a LITTLE something. last time i drive 2.5 hours to sweat my balls off for nothing.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Euro R

justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm justjdm

Hopefully know one in the west coast will see the pics that were there at ECHM, horrible. To me there were a lot more cars last year than this year. I had to go through gate 6 on the side and I didn't know there was Honda Parking only by the VIP section until I walked over there.Thought we all had to park in the grass. Glad I waited to park over there anyways, too many people acting like retards revving their engines and driving like dicks. Would of been nice if staff told us that when we went through the gate instead of just take our money and not say shit. Only thing they approved from last year was more room, food vendors and actually kicking people out for being retards. Other than that, same old shit like last year.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:06 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

i enjoyed the meet to be honest. deffinately not the greatest it couldve been. and there was way to many people for there to be so many shit cars deffinately. but if you can look past the faggots and non-tastefully (to say the least) modified cars, it wasnt half bad. until the bottoms of my shoes started melting on the concrete lol. pretty done with it after that.

p.s 6speedeg, your day couldnt have been that bad seeing as you made 125 bucks lol.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Going Nowhere Fast

S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt S2Kitt

Originally Posted by calisol
lol at the mini and lotus being the first 2 pics in the thread.

i waited a hour in traffic to hand over 5 bucks to park my clean car in a field with dirt roads with ghetto ass trash everywhere.
then after being there for 20mins and seeing primed rice rockets and eg/dc on 20s i had to leave........ so sad i thought we could show the west coast a LITTLE something. last time i drive 2.5 hours to sweat my balls off for nothing.

lol
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell was worth $40 for VIP
Old 07-01-2012, 09:23 AM
Registered Member

JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice! JPrice!

looool
Old 07-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Boost LeRoy

blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv blksylv

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Who can identify the wheels on that Mini?

5zigen hyper 5zr?
Old 07-01-2012, 10:04 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by S2Kitt
lol
I'm still trying to figure out what the hell was worth $40 for VIP
Same as last year, just money for the d-bags.
Old 07-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg

Originally Posted by hondaslutt
i enjoyed the meet to be honest. deffinately not the greatest it couldve been. and there was way to many people for there to be so many shit cars deffinately. but if you can look past the faggots and non-tastefully (to say the least) modified cars, it wasnt half bad. until the bottoms of my shoes started melting on the concrete lol. pretty done with it after that.

p.s 6speedeg, your day couldnt have been that bad seeing as you made 125 bucks lol.
lol yes i did..but it was way to hot and to much faggotry for me for one day...and did i mention it was HOT!!
Old 07-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Registered member

John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M John M

This is exactly why i didnt go. Hot ass weather and the same cars as always. Went to Richmond on Friday and sat in traffic for 2 hours going 5 mph. Wasnt about to do it again Saturday. I honestly think spring fest was a better turnout.