Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2001 ITR K swap build

Old 04-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details
Default Re: 2001 ITR K swap build

Just the way we chose to run the wire used up a lot of it...also using a rhd engine harness all wires needed to be extended. Finally got my kpro installed and that took care of the issues I was having.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:25 PM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
Why did you need 300FT of wire for a wire tuck? I am currently tucking my integra and I've MAYBE needed 5 feet of wire...
I use duct tape when i tuck....
Old 04-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

I was wondering where Lam's old R ended up. Glad it's still local and you have def made it your own! Props for such a clean swap. My style
Old 09-01-2012, 05:50 PM
Peepee

Poopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these partsPoopoo is infamous around these parts

necromanynecromanynecromanynecromanynecromanynecro many