Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2001 ITR K swap build

Old 11-23-2011, 06:48 AM
The Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to all
Default Re: 2001 ITR K swap build

Finally you got on here and did this Dirty Details. I have a few pics on my phone of when the motor got dropped in. Try and get them up here for all to see.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

need more piktors
Old 11-23-2011, 11:52 AM
The Wizard

TempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to allTempestRex is a name known to all

Here are a few more fellas!

Motor prior to install

This is right after we got it in. Car is pretty much on the floor with my broken jack under it. Dirty you owe me a jack!!

In car

Another in car shot

Dirty add some after pics with everything together.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:56 AM
The Wizard

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
i'm glad someone is doing a swap with AC AND power steering. and the "bay clean up" is not a half assed job
NasTHatch
You have NO idea how much of a pain the AC was putting in. I think we went back and forth atleast 4 times to get it to install correctly. Half the trouble was Hybrid sent the wrong kit and then proceeded to say "O no you got the right kit it just may need a little adjustment." Adjustment meant bending the AC lines with a heat gun and pliers. Got it on there tho and looks great as you can see.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details Dirty Details

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Looks great so far.I still regret putting a B18CR in my car instead of a K20.
Previous to the R I had a track prepped and gutted K20 teg...no P/S no A/C no heat. Then my daughter was born so I had to get a more practical daily driver. I was lost driving around in the B18CR...between the loss in power and losing an extra gear I had to swap another K into the new daily. Thanks for all kind words guys...car will be out at the Sumospeed and Sage Auto Toys 4 Tots meet this saturday!!!! If you got money to dump into your car i'm sure you can spare a gift or 2 for some less fortunate kids...lets make it happen VaDriven!!!

Old 11-23-2011, 04:01 PM
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup

engine bay is beautiful. Love PY as well. +rep
Old 11-23-2011, 04:19 PM
Duct tape & Zip Ties

SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO SCREECHO

dope, I clicked the thread thinking, "oh jesus another R will be hitting the junk pile. fuck."
Definatley a well done swap for the car at hand, glad to have seen this thread. +rep'd as well.
Old 11-23-2011, 04:28 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

I want this car so bad
Old 11-23-2011, 05:17 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Reminds me of Brady's at CCC.

Clean swap, man. Looks to be a fun car now! I want.
Old 11-23-2011, 05:24 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

Love it

good stuff man!