Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

(2) E46 ///M3s from RVA, (2) Radically Different Purposes

Old 01-02-2013, 11:21 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Re: (2) E46 ///M3s from RVA, (2) Radically Different Purposes

I like the teal one better than the white. So in short, you've essentially had to do all those upgrades to get to the level of a early 90's c4 corvette. . . congrats?

I didn't build my car to look like I take it to the track, I hate posers.
But that's exactly what you did? Am I missing something? The roll cage, tow hook, sparco's, etc? You seem more concerned with listing your safety equipment in your sig.

What makes these cars more than material possessions are the things that nobody else can simply replicate because they have enough money. There's definitely an intangible piece of each of us in our cars, a reflection of our ourselves. Keep in mind each car is simply a canvas, I don't think one is superior to the other, just a different artist's rendition of my favorite automobile.
Other than sounding horrible gay, now you're an artist? Please tell me one thing on that car that I can't buy off the shelf. I find BMW's very well engineered, I want to see where you took it up a notch.

I mean, neat car, enjoyed the pics, but you're def holding the bmw-douchebaggery stereotype alive and well.

Cheers,
Old 01-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

fr0ggerrr has disabled reputation

Former CB E46 M3 owner here, good to see some fresh M's around!

Guy complaining about tow hook: STFU Faggot
Old 01-02-2013, 03:45 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by fr0ggerrr
Former CB E46 M3 owner here, good to see some fresh M's around!

Guy complaining about tow hook: STFU Faggot
So what's up faggle? Do you see a need to have a tow hook on a daily?

Forget that I said other than that, the cars and pictures were great.

PS...turn on yer rep
Old 01-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

g2gbrdn has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Where in Colorado?
Boulder

Originally Posted by RandomTask
I like the teal one better than the white. So in short, you've essentially had to do all those upgrades to get to the level of a early 90's c4 corvette. . . congrats?

Not sure why you're comparing my car to a C4 Vette, seems about as arbitrary as it can get? Maybe it's an insult because C4s suck?

But that's exactly what you did? Am I missing something? The roll cage, tow hook, sparco's, etc? You seem more concerned with listing your safety equipment in your sig.

Nope, there's a pretty big difference between building your street or show car to look like a track car. I do 4-5 track weekends a year(during the few months I'm home from school) and I have all the safety equipment so I can wear my HANS device and also feel relatively safe at 140mph on a track. My harnesses are a complete PITA around town. Anybody who does the safety shit I've done and doesn't take their car to the track must be challenged...

Other than sounding horrible gay, now you're an artist? Please tell me one thing on that car that I can't buy off the shelf. I find BMW's very well engineered, I want to see where you took it up a notch.

Alright, one thing? How about my water/meth system built from two different kits? Running an Active Autowerke pump and tank with a Snow Performance controller and nozzles. But that doesn't sound so out of the ordinary right? Well I can't spray the water meth through the MAF or I'll ruin it, but I have to spray the water/meth past the IAT sensor or else the car doesn't recognize that the air is cooler. The Bosch MAF and IAT are one sensor for this car, so after researching I realized that I could purchase a bad MAF of the forums, insert that downstream of my spray and splice the wiring off the original MAF. So now the original MAF reads the air flow, then there is a water/meth nozzle, and then the air temps are read further downstream by a separate MAF that is only reading air temp. Pretty proud of that little setup. Errr you also can't buy the piece of dash trim I have signed by the BMW ALMS drivers.

I mean, neat car, enjoyed the pics, but you're def holding the bmw-douchebaggery stereotype alive and well.

Yeah, well obviously I'm better than everybody else because I drive a 10 year old $15,000 BMW. I can't believe you don't understand my elitist attitude.

Cheers,