Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

1988 Mustang 5.0

Old 08-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811 Dylank811
Default Re: 1988 Mustang 5.0

Nothing has really changed on the "shit box".

New header gaskets for the exhaust leak went on.

My mufflers took a shit a long time ago, so that's why its so loud Artie. It's a Flowmaster cat back system with Super 44's, probably over 10 years old.

New alternator went in yesterday. Took only 20 minutes even for me, everything is so much more accessible and easier to work on than my previous car.

Fixed the door lock with a new actuator.

Fixed the trunk latch by beating it back out where it's supposed to be.

Sprayed subwoofer box with some shitty bed liner spray from Home Depot that didn't work worth a damn. Looks like a black box, good enough.

Bypassed heater core since that shat on me too.

Old dry rotted coolant hose cracked and sprayed coolant into my intake, causing white smoke to shoot out of my pipes and enraged me quite a bit, thinking I blew a head gasket.

I still want the Saleen SC wheels at some point in my life. Decided to do 5 lug disk at the same time.

Decided my paint is fucked, but don't plan on getting it painted anytime soon.

I plastidipped my sunspotted mirrors and yellowed body mouldings for shits n giggles. Came out surprisingly well.

The repair list goes on, probably will keep growing. Sucks to suck.

Also threw up all over my console and carpet between seats whilst in a drunken stupor at the beach. No I was not driving. That was a bitch to clean up in the morning.