Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

1972 Porsche 911, Resto-mod

Old 12-16-2013, 10:54 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: 1972 Porsche 911, Resto-mod

Take the credit where its due grant, hell you're basically the one who convinced him to let us do it. Talking with me only sealed the deal. You did the hard work of getting him to let it go. Even though he's tired of doing it himself its still a hard thing to put a car into someone else's hands.

However my shoulders and arms do need a little break from all the bodywork and blocking. Ha. Glad I'm at the station today for a little rest.
Now I see where all the warped metal came from on the fenders. I'm betting he had the heat to high when he put the flares on, cause that's where the main mountain regions were, and whoever did the widebody just decided to use only a square flat block on a round huge flare or no block at all. Those rear quarter panels have almost no actual flat spots on them.

Can't wait to get this into paint, hoping I can start putting color on it next sunday.

This thing is gonna be nar nar when its done.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 12-16-2013 at 11:26 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Old 12-16-2013, 11:43 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

I can't wait to see this done.

Rick, has it been a two months since our "ever other month lets meet at GB" dinner?
Old 12-16-2013, 11:57 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Hah, yea I think it was middle october maybe. Sean is in town for a little longer till he's gone for another 2 weeks. Well have to see when pat is coming in town again and get together. I could go for a marzen burger and garlic fries for sure.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I hear that grant. I've worked on some really sweet cars over the years but I adore this generation of Porsche. Those curves and lines are just pure sex. Are you at least going to get to take for a spin when it's all over and done with?
Old 12-16-2013, 12:36 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by JacKaL
I hear that grant. I've worked on some really sweet cars over the years but I adore this generation of Porsche. Those curves and lines are just pure sex. Are you at least going to get to take for a spin when it's all over and done with?
Id like to think so, but doubt it. After the numerous cars that Ive assisted with, Ive ridden in 1.
Old 12-16-2013, 01:30 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Old 12-16-2013, 01:31 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD
I can't wait to see this done.

Rick, has it been a two months since our "ever other month lets meet at GB" dinner?
GB = Gordon Biersch?
Old 12-16-2013, 02:38 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

That would be correct sir.

I think we need to change it to no frill this time around though Nick, I haven't had a funky chicken since july I think. I'm really in the mood for one.

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 12-16-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 05:30 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
That would be correct sir.

I think we need to change it to no frill this time around though Nick, I haven't had a funky chicken since july I think. I'm really in the mood for one.
Or Baja Cantina on a monday - Dollar beers and dollar taco's. . . just sayin.

Quick Reply: 1972 Porsche 911, Resto-mod