Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

08 MS3 & 09 WRX shoot

Old 09-16-2009, 02:47 PM
Mermaider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts
Default 08 MS3 & 09 WRX shoot

Took these on Labor Day. Pictures were taken with a boring old Canon Powershot A1000. I'm no photographer & did not edit any of these pics, therefore make no claims they are excellent shots. My car is the MS3, my friend owns the WRX. Enjoy or not it makes no difference to me.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

junction has disabled reputation
Default Re: 08 MS3 & 09 WRX shoot

wrx looks simple
Old 09-16-2009, 03:09 PM
FS/Dope Status troll

STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER

location>myspace angle
Old 09-16-2009, 04:23 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

WRX's are crap

Looks good. I like MS3s (generally don't like the owners)......nice height......the WRX on the other hand needs to loose the 4x4 status. Otherwise
Old 09-16-2009, 04:24 PM
SoFakinTarck!

K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi K. Legaspi

WRX <3
Old 09-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Mermaider

MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by SubieChik
WRX's are crap

Looks good. I like MS3s (generally don't like the owners)......nice height......the WRX on the other hand needs to loose the 4x4 status. Otherwise
I don't like the MS3 owners either, at least the ones on the Mazda forums. I have only met one other owner. I'm an asshole, so if I met me I probably wouldn't like me either! And my car is stock ride height BTW, the RX8 wheels throw it off a bit. If I get a different wheel package for the car I'll have to slightly lower it then.

And I don't know what my friend does when he puts wheels on his car, but his 02 looked like it was always launching (kinda like the 09).
Old 09-16-2009, 05:12 PM
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

Originally Posted by MAsshole
And my car is stock ride height BTW
really? fooled me....looks real nice. Should put some tint on it
Originally Posted by MAsshole
And I don't know what my friend does when he puts wheels on his car, but his 02 looked like it was always launching (kinda like the 09).
It's a Subaru thing....mine is lowereed and the front is still higher than the rear

Exhibit A (not a great pic but you can definately tell the front is higher).

The '09 actually doesn't do it with springs. My husband has H&Rs and I thinik they look decent.

Sorry to threadjack.......back to you
Old 09-16-2009, 05:29 PM
Registered Member

KPVal757 has disabled reputation

you should block out the your plates
Old 09-16-2009, 05:31 PM
LXRY STI

they are custom plates.....if someone really wanted to find me or my car they wouldn't have to look that hard anyways
Old 09-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Registered member

jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02 jaqattack02

Originally Posted by KPVal757
you should block out the your plates
Why bother? It's not like people don't see the plates when driving it every day.