Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

[RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6

Old 02-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
freshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these parts
Default Re: [RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6

I liked it man. It's clean as hell. Not into the whole "hella flush" fad though . But unlike these faggots I can appreciate a clean car. They're just mad because there wasn't mullets, mud and a rusty mustang in the video
Old 02-03-2013, 10:36 PM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by freshrex
I liked it man. It's clean as hell. Not into the whole "hella flush" fad though . But unlike these faggots I can appreciate a clean car. They're just mad because there wasn't mullets, mud and a rusty mustang in the video
STFU, before this turns into a freshfaggot bashing. Haven't you learned that yet?
Old 02-04-2013, 12:43 AM
ConflictedFelon

jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k jarrett2k

If a guy with a mullet turned a mud covered Mustang into this Civic, then I'd be entertained by this video.

As it stands the car's clean. The video wasn't unbearable. Music was terrible. Just no one's really going to ride the dude's dick because he imported a Civic.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Registered Member

freshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these partsfreshrex is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by snailpowered
STFU, before this turns into a freshfaggot bashing. Haven't you learned that yet?
The only thing I learned is that you all bash every honda you see. Say the same bullshit to people. then your b/f's come and say the same thing you said. so go ahead .you'll never get to me in anyway. I'm done with this forum just cancel my account I won't be returning.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude

Clean hatch for sure man! But god damn I can't wait until the whole hella flush trend goes away. How can anyone think that shit actually looks good
Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

The only thing I learned is that you all bash every honda you see. Say the same bullshit to people. then your b/f's come and say the same thing you said. so go ahead .you'll never get to me in anyway. I'm done with this forum just cancel my account I won't be returning.
If you won't be returning then why does someone have to cancel your account? Driven runs you.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

99 out of every 100 Hondas posted to the site are exactly the same. Because most of the guys who bother posting their 20 year old Civics are trendfags looks for a circle jerk. And people like freshrex encourage such things by saying it's "clean".
Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by oldskoollude
Clean hatch for sure man! But god damn I can't wait until the whole hella flush trend goes away. How can anyone think that shit actually looks good
Finally...someone who gets it