VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Gallery (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/)
-   -   [RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/%5Brfasanarotv%5D-hellaflush-daily-driven-eg6-459754/)

freshrex 02-03-2013 09:24 PM

Re: [RFasanaroTV]- HellaFlush Daily Driven EG6

I liked it man. It's clean as hell. Not into the whole "hella flush" fad though . But unlike these faggots I can appreciate a clean car. They're just mad because there wasn't mullets, mud and a rusty mustang in the video

Mau5head 02-03-2013 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by freshrex (Post 8062553)
I liked it man. It's clean as hell. Not into the whole "hella flush" fad though . But unlike these faggots I can appreciate a clean car. They're just mad because there wasn't mullets, mud and a rusty mustang in the video

STFU, before this turns into a freshfaggot bashing. Haven't you learned that yet?

jarrett2k 02-04-2013 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by freshrex (Post 8062553)

If a guy with a mullet turned a mud covered Mustang into this Civic, then I'd be entertained by this video.

As it stands the car's clean. The video wasn't unbearable. Music was terrible. Just no one's really going to ride the dude's dick because he imported a Civic.

freshrex 02-04-2013 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by snailpowered (Post 8062573)
STFU, before this turns into a freshfaggot bashing. Haven't you learned that yet?

The only thing I learned is that you all bash every honda you see. Say the same bullshit to people. then your b/f's come and say the same thing you said. so go ahead .you'll never get to me in anyway. I'm done with this forum just cancel my account I won't be returning.

oldskoollude 02-04-2013 04:57 AM

Clean hatch for sure man! But god damn I can't wait until the whole hella flush trend goes away. How can anyone think that shit actually looks good

Trunk Impaired 02-04-2013 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by freshrex (Post 8062668)
The only thing I learned is that you all bash every honda you see. Say the same bullshit to people. then your b/f's come and say the same thing you said. so go ahead .you'll never get to me in anyway. I'm done with this forum just cancel my account I won't be returning.

If you won't be returning then why does someone have to cancel your account? Driven runs you.

Lay Zee H 02-04-2013 07:28 AM

99 out of every 100 Hondas posted to the site are exactly the same. Because most of the guys who bother posting their 20 year old Civics are trendfags looks for a circle jerk. And people like freshrex encourage such things by saying it's "clean".

Lord Humongous 02-04-2013 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by oldskoollude (Post 8062677)
Clean hatch for sure man! But god damn I can't wait until the whole hella flush trend goes away. How can anyone think that shit actually looks good

Finally...someone who gets it