VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   Your knowledge could be useful. (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/your-knowledge-could-useful-224979/)

Woodrow 02-13-2008 05:12 AM

Re: Your knowledge could be useful.

Originally Posted by CxCBoY (Post 3848869)
why are you being an asshole? butt hurt cuz i rarely post here? act like you never asked for help before.

Because you made 2 threads on the same topic and trying to get help from both of them. I have asked for help, but I don't make duplicate threads in the same subforum you idiot.:beat:

Also quit talking about the billy badass crap about seeing a Marine and talking smack. I have met a few pussies that were Marines. Big deal.

spitzbergen 02-13-2008 07:18 AM

I don't think this thread has anything to do with being in the military... I'd still go to court, ask for forgiveness or something.

dc/dc 02-13-2008 07:32 AM

Sussex County is very tough. If the box is ticked that you must go to court, then I highly recommend taking a lawyer with you. If not, then pay the fine.

I got my first ticket there on the way to VMP 5 years ago (some people on this board will even remember when I got it), had to go to court, didn't take a lawyer, and got slammed.

Also, SLOW DOWN.

catfSSh 02-13-2008 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSP (Post 3849138)
You're right, but you're wrong.

Yup.

I believe this is correct. Anything 20 over is reckless, but anything over 80 is reckless too in VA. However I was written a ticket and he even said that he was writing it for speeding and not reckless, and it shows up as speeding when you view it online and on my record.

ahi forgot about that little rule

i should know too :(

IrRelevant 02-13-2008 08:34 AM

ZOMGZ, BUMP!!!!!

757 BMW 525i 02-13-2008 08:35 AM

The ticket wont matter if the cop says you were in a 65 doing 80+ over. The judge knows the script.

skott 02-13-2008 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by Woodrow (Post 3850102)
Also quit talking about the billy badass crap about seeing a Marine and talking smack. I have met a few pussies that were Marines. Big deal.

I never met a pussy marine. hell ever one i know is an insult master. makes me think it part of their basic training. :)

power2weight 02-13-2008 09:26 AM

if you can pay it before court do it... i had a judge change my charge in court cause it was writen wrong.... so just try and pay for a speeding ticket, save you time and money.

Woodrow 02-13-2008 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by skott (Post 3851108)
I never met a pussy marine. hell ever one i know is an insult master. makes me think it part of their basic training. :)

I have met my fair share. I just like hearing about people who brag about them as if they are a billy bad ass when they all aren't.

LAOTL 02-13-2008 10:32 AM

20 over or 80 is reckless. However, the officer can charge you with speeding and not reckless. What is the code section on the ticket? It sounds like the officer was giving you a break. The speeding wont hit you insurance as hard as a reckless driving.