Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Yokohama AVS ES100 tires?

Old 02-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Justa lil 6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough
Default Yokohama AVS ES100 tires?

are these tires any good? i need some new tires for my 15in rims. i want something that will last but also something with decent grip, i have heard a few good things about these tires. are they good anyone have these? or had these before? also can someone help me out on what tires to get that will last long, have decent grip and arent over 100 bucks a piece.. i want some 195/55R15's so someone give me some help on what tires i should get... thanks in advance
Old 02-15-2004, 07:09 PM
SSHNIPER

THATS FRESH is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Yokohama AVS ES100 tires?

yoko avs 195/55/15

they got pretty good grip for street. i never ran it though. i felt a big diff with the new socks and shoes. but now they are for sale.. $450 anyone?
Old 02-15-2004, 07:11 PM
I Need Money

Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had those on the rear of mine in 235/40/17...very good dry traction, wet traction isn't bad...i loved them...I am trying out my new goodyear eagle F1's now though to see which i like better.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:04 PM
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

the AVS ES100's get a thumbs up from me
Old 02-15-2004, 08:16 PM
Modified Inline 4

SloRSX SloRSX

I have them on my car. I love them. Gave me great handeling and grip to the road. When i drive in the rain it is almost like driving in dry conditions. Hope this helps you.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:42 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Good tire. I'm running them on my car for almost 15K miles now. The tread is lasting really well. (I drive alot.) And they are pretty damn grippy. The only thing I've noticed is that when they are cold, they don't really hold for shit, you gotta ride around for a while to heat em up. But I really like them and for the price, you can't really beat it. I go through tires too much though.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:45 PM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

cool guys, thanks for the opinions i think i am gonna order me some tires tomorrow
Old 02-16-2004, 04:14 AM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

btw the fucking suck balls in snow....
other than that I love them.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:49 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

They are awesome. I had them on my Z, and am going to buy them for whatever wheels I put on the Scion.
Old 02-16-2004, 05:52 AM
Justa lil 6

where should i get them mounted and balanced at? somewhere where they wont fucking mess up my powdercoat like firestone did with my old wheels.. i was thinking about going to lees tires to get them mounted and balanced but any one have ideas of where i can get them mounted and they wont fuck my shit up? thanks in advance

Quick Reply: Yokohama AVS ES100 tires?