Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Yellow Mustang owned on Jefferson

Old 01-19-2004, 07:09 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage
Default Yellow Mustang owned on Jefferson

I was sitting at the stoplight in front of Patrick Henry mall last nite when this yellow mustang took off fast as shit in the turn lane getting on to Jefferson, lost control and overcorrected, then slammed it sideways over the curb and came about 3ft. from taking out the interstate sign before he stopped. Then the jackass tried to get back on the road but he realized fast he wasn't going anywhere with his wheels and suspension tore the fuck up.

It was almost as good as the guy who rolled his Mustang twice getting off the Oyster Point exit (right in front of my gf's car) across 4 lanes of traffic and over the median... and drove away. Hahahahah, good stuff... keep wrecking your cars for my personal entertainment
Old 01-19-2004, 07:42 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Or seeing a 02 GT slam straight into a huge curb at 100 cause he didnt want to lose a race to a FORD TAURUS. Pushed the left front tire up under the front seat pretty much.

Then seen the SAME 02 GT try to do a donut (After the car got fixed) with traction control on in the walmart parking lot, it caught and threw him up over a curb and down a back luckily it stopped a foot away from the pond.

Sorry to whore the thread, just thought id share my Mustang storys, seemed like it would fit.
Old 01-19-2004, 08:06 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

leave it to the mustangs..
Old 01-19-2004, 05:30 PM
Fighterer

Abysalone will become famous soon enough

I saw one on Battlefield Blvd near the locks do some shit like that.Black 90's stang. This guy was literaly driving like he stole it. He took off out of the road where the thrift store is and gunned it, overcorrected a few times while still on the gas and then up the curb he went. Half on, half of he nailed it again flinging dirt and hopped off the curb. After all that you would think he'd learn. Nope. Almost lost it wo more times before he was out of sight. I could tell because we could still hear the car screamin. Wonder if he broke anything :P
Old 01-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Simple Bolt Ons

C MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these parts

ya mustang drivers are assholes
Old 01-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by C MY 4D
ya mustang drivers are assholes
Hey! I resemble that remark!
Old 01-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Simple Bolt Ons

C MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these partsC MY 4D is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by mlevine98
by the way i drive an 85 GT
Old 01-19-2004, 07:56 PM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

Originally posted by mlevine98
do you mean you resent that remark?
Old 01-19-2004, 08:12 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by 4BangerCivic
do you mean you resent that remark?
Ya sumthin like that
Old 01-19-2004, 08:16 PM
A.P.E.

385LT1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yellow Mustang owned on Jefferson

Originally posted by vmspionage
I was sitting at the stoplight in front of Patrick Henry mall last nite when this yellow mustang took off fast as shit in the turn lane getting on to Jefferson, lost control and overcorrected, then slammed it sideways over the curb and came about 3ft. from taking out the interstate sign before he stopped. Then the jackass tried to get back on the road but he realized fast he wasn't going anywhere with his wheels and suspension tore the fuck up.

It was almost as good as the guy who rolled his Mustang twice getting off the Oyster Point exit (right in front of my gf's car) across 4 lanes of traffic and over the median... and drove away. Hahahahah, good stuff... keep wrecking your cars for my personal entertainment

Holy Shit .......

Quick Reply: Yellow Mustang owned on Jefferson