Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

xm help

Old 05-05-2003, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wvusteve has disabled reputation
Default xm help

for those who have xm:

i just bought a new xm antenna, after weeks of "ANTENNA" display on the screen. now the new one will load the channels when the key is turned, but it says "ANTENNA" as soon i turn the motor on and wont load anything.....anyone know whats goin on?
Old 05-05-2003, 08:36 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

you really, really, really need to give us more information than that before we can begin to figure out what's wrong.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

need to know what radio you are using aftermarket or factory one with fm mod....
Old 05-06-2003, 10:16 AM

wvusteve has disabled reputation

hmm...i think i had a bad ground connection?? (circuit city for you), i just got it back up for now. i will give it a day to see if the bitch cuts off again. i was suprised because its been working since september and decides to crap out as of a few weeks ago.

b.t.w....i have the terk xm3 antenna, pioneer xm reciever box, and a pioneer p6400 deck