Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

wreckless driving ticket suggestions

Old 06-19-2003, 11:22 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default wreckless driving ticket suggestions

sorry to post another one of these speeding ticket threads, but my friend wants to know her options that would be in her best interest to make. ok i'll try to keep it short. she has a florida state driver's license and she lives in virginia because she was prior military. she has 6 speeding tickets prior to this one(5 in another state, 1 in virginia) this is her only wreckless driving ticket. her offense was 87 mph in a 65 mph zone and the location was in new kent county. her hearing is in mid august. she didnt talk bad to the cop or anything.

so what should she do?
Old 06-20-2003, 12:05 AM
In Hoc Signo Vinces

I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang I4Stang

hire a lawyer and pray she can get a restricted liscence instead of totally loosing it
Old 06-20-2003, 12:09 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

yeah i told her ass to get a lawyer and go to driving school, but she wants to know if she could get by with a lawyer considering she was going under the "killing speed"-90mph . i said woopty doo..lol 3mph under the killing speed but i dont know maybe the judge will take that into account. she also wanted to know if they would pull up her driving record in the past about the out of state speeding tickets and use that against her.
Old 06-20-2003, 12:47 AM
WS6
www.autocross.us

WS6 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's Reckless, not Wreckless.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:15 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

Originally posted by WS6
It's Reckless, not Wreckless.

To be without a wreck? Sounds like safe driving!
Old 06-20-2003, 06:25 AM
VIP

same difference, you know what i mean
Old 06-20-2003, 07:03 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I was looking at jail time for my last reckless. So I paid $1000 to my lawyer, plead guilty to reckless, had my radar detector offense dropped, paid a fine, and have 2 years driving probation.

No loss of license or jail time.
Old 06-20-2003, 07:35 AM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

5 prior tickets? Damn, a woman with a lead foot. I like that.
Old 06-20-2003, 08:49 AM
VIP

yeah she got caught speeding 5 times in her 98 4runner and now she got caught speeding in VA with her 00?? turbocharged volkswagon jetta
Old 06-20-2003, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

you can go to the DMV and get a driving improvement class I think they still do that. like 150 might help. AAA coarse too

Quick Reply: wreckless driving ticket suggestions