Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

woohoo deisel power like woah

Old 09-29-2003, 02:34 PM
sup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE
Default woohoo deisel power like woah

we just picked my dads 2002 f250 powerstroke up from the shop, it just got the Bank's power pack turbo upgrade on. baller status from 30-70mph. would be a lot noticeable if it wasnt sitting on 37" wheels and 16.5" weld rims, and 6" suspension lift. but yea, def. felt nice as shit
Old 09-29-2003, 02:35 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

oh yea if any one needs any stock turbo parts or a really huge intercooler hollAr
Old 09-29-2003, 04:35 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

who did your banks package? shouldve called me. a good friend of mine is a banks distributor and does work like no other. Walker's in VA Beach is the place to go for Banks packages. The last truck David did was a 5700lb Cummins Diesel Ram. Injector upgrade, ecu upgrade and boost controller... low 13s! stock suspension, stock tires, no weight reduction (obviously). the truck put down 1000 ft/lbs of torque at the wheels on a dyno.
Old 09-29-2003, 07:46 PM
sup

place on rt 17 in yorktown, right by custom car care. my dad got stuck digging one day when his motor was stock, the truck was sitting on 35's with a 6" inch lift, so he bought 37's and the banks power pack. he didnt want the boss package because he tows a camper a lot when they go out of town, and they dont recomend it because of the exhaust temp.