Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Wonder what goes through their head...

Old 02-24-2010, 04:58 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Wonder what goes through their head...

The person who goes 45-50 down Oceana and/or Damneck in the left lane when they're passing one of the 55 mph speed limit signs and see a mirror full of cars behind them. So freaking annoying... have to deal with it on Oceana most mornings driving to work and Damneck most evenings driving to the gym.

/Rant
Old 02-24-2010, 05:04 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn
Default Re: Wonder what goes through their head...

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
The person who goes 45-50 down Oceana and/or Damneck in the left lane when they're passing one of the 55 mph speed limit signs and see a mirror full of cars behind them. So freaking annoying... have to deal with it on Oceana most mornings driving to work and Damneck most evenings driving to the gym.

/Rant
nothing is worse then holland road. i don't think i've ever gone 45 down holland in traffic. ever.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:06 AM
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
nothing is worse then holland road. i don't think i've ever gone 45 down holland in traffic. ever.

can i double quote this because holy crap i want to start bringing my paintball gun with me for the morning comute.

People on holland need to MOVE IT!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:07 AM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

fucking truth. Its like its a fucking secret that the speed limit is 45, everyone thinks all of holland is 35. Just thinking of the rage that road brought me, makes me like maine a little bit more.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
People on holland need to MOVE IT! MOVE IT!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

This shit is everywhere. People are so damn scared to drive these days. I was on Jefferson Blvd going 35mph the other day. I wanted to shoot myself. The worst is going the speed limit down the HOV lane on the interstate.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:15 AM
Punch the dot

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Holland road sucks.. 6PM going 35.. I'm changing lanes passing people and they look at me like I'm speeding!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:16 AM
Fanboi

I don't remember the guys name on here, but he was friends w/ Matt (Blah) and we used to get up for lunch every now and then. At the time he had a white Toyota truck w/ a CB in it but w/ a loud speaker in the grille. He also had dark tinted windows so nobody could tell where the insults and snide remarks were coming from. It was nice therapy to be able to tell people to "Move over..." or "Ma'am you really suck at driving." Was almost as funny as Adam's train horn in his bagged Ranger
Old 02-24-2010, 06:30 AM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

Originally Posted by D.Nick
This shit is everywhere. People are so damn scared to drive these days. I was on Jefferson Blvd going 35mph the other day. I wanted to shoot myself. The worst is going the speed limit down the HOV lane on the interstate.
YES

i can go 45 down jefferson (speed limit)
and i will fly by people like they are sitting still....people go 30 and 35 mph all day long

/rant
Old 02-24-2010, 06:37 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
I don't remember the guys name on here, but he was friends w/ Matt (Blah) and we used to get up for lunch every now and then. At the time he had a white Toyota truck w/ a CB in it but w/ a loud speaker in the grille. He also had dark tinted windows so nobody could tell where the insults and snide remarks were coming from. It was nice therapy to be able to tell people to "Move over..." or "Ma'am you really suck at driving." Was almost as funny as Adam's train horn in his bagged Ranger

Matt was with this guy one day behind me in traffic on Miliary Hwy during lunch a few years ago. I just remember hearing over a load speaker how much Prism's and Camaro's sucked!!

Quick Reply: Wonder what goes through their head...