Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Withoutregret

Old 12-28-2002, 07:34 AM
www.anchor-room.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation
Default Withoutregret

Hey what's up...I thought you said you would be at Ptown tonight? I brought the Tahoe to run you

(since you already felt what the "other" car did to you)

Last edited by UNCLEBENZ; 12-28-2002 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-28-2002, 07:42 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

you have the blue tahoe on chromies?
Old 12-28-2002, 08:39 AM
www.anchor-room.com

No....not much bling bling here.....just enough to hand that 88 Toyota celica (13 second, so claimed) it's ass.

Old 12-28-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

ah that was you we were crowding around last night. i was the one with the black oficers coat(trench coat). who was that girl there, the one with the numb butt
Old 12-28-2002, 09:19 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

yall better watch out, the tahoe is deadly. it has already notched one "kill"
Old 12-28-2002, 09:30 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I take it this was before i got there?
Old 12-28-2002, 09:41 AM
Registered Member

yeah it was....besides you had your own thing to worry about in the passenger seat. how was your "session" after you left?
Old 12-28-2002, 10:21 AM

ac2folo has disabled reputation

where the hell where u J...I was there?!? grr...
Old 12-28-2002, 01:07 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

Tahoe? Kills? What's the setup? Stillen? Or just an S/C? I know stillen's Tahoe package makes 425 (assuming you have the 5.8L). Or did you go with something else... even if it was a 14 second Celica, i'd like to see how oyu did it. I'm not doubting you by the way, i just wanna know the secret...
Old 12-28-2002, 01:21 PM
www.anchor-room.com

Originally posted by DoC-JoneS
Tahoe? Kills? What's the setup? Stillen? Or just an S/C? I know stillen's Tahoe package makes 425 (assuming you have the 5.8L). Or did you go with something else... even if it was a 14 second Celica, i'd like to see how oyu did it. I'm not doubting you by the way, i just wanna know the secret...
Actually the Tahoe has had nothing done to it! I guess you might not have been following the whole WithoutRegret Saga....

She claimed to have a Celica that ran between 12 & 14 seconds at the track and was around 220 some HP. I called her BS, she called me out, she continued to run her mouth in front of a bunch of people and I finally asked her if she really wanted some of my Slobra......well the outcome was obvious.

She said to bring my "other car" which I did.....however she didn't
show..........

I figure the Tahoe weighs a couple million pounds, has about 285 HP so I figure I probably run ooohh......a 20 1/4 mile....right on par with her car......

Hey maybe she'll beat me and can than brag that she "KILLED" a stock Tahoe.... (It's all in fun)