Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

is window tint part of state inspection?

Old 01-30-2003, 05:32 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default is window tint part of state inspection?

getting my windows tinted next week, trying to decide how much to tint them. i don't want to have to bribe inspectors or pull the tint off, so i want to make sure i don't get myself into that situation. however, i know that 50% absolutely sucks.
Old 01-30-2003, 05:38 PM

CLIPSO 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

depends on where you go to get your windows tinted, i have 50 and 35 and mine look 3 times darker the people that get there done around here
Old 01-30-2003, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

Dick has disabled reputation

yes and no depends on the inspector if he wants to be a dick or not
Old 01-30-2003, 08:56 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

im not sure but i believe its mandated somewhere that all vehicles that were manufactured before 1994 can have as dark of a tint as can be if you have documentation that you did window tint in that year...or something like that...im not sure if its a rumor or what
Old 01-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

slowgts is an unknown quantity at this point

try here it will give you all your answers

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp...+cod+46.2-1052
Old 01-31-2003, 04:44 AM
Bitch Im Amazing!!

DA HUSTLER DA HUSTLER DA HUSTLER DA HUSTLER
Thumbs up

tint is not part of state inspection you cant just have the windsheild done or a strip lower than 2" and you cant have tint covering your third brake light .i got my windshiled done and tint covering my third brake light its all in who you know. i got %20 all the way around and on the windshiled
Old 01-31-2003, 05:45 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally posted by DA HUSTLER
tint is not part of state inspection you cant just have the windsheild done or a strip lower than 2" and you cant have tint covering your third brake light .i got my windshiled done and tint covering my third brake light its all in who you know. i got %20 all the way around and on the windshiled
man your nuts lol...my boy gots 18% I swear he gets fucked with everyother day
Old 01-31-2003, 05:58 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

i was gonna tint my windows, light tint all the way around, but then have to strip it off when i get home...no tint allowed at all on the fron windows...that shit is gay.