Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Why B Series?

Old 03-02-2010, 09:50 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92si_lude has disabled reputation
Default Why B Series?

Hey guys I just wanted to take a few moments to ask "why B series?" why is everyone so in love with b16 and b18? the b16 is expensive and Torque-less stock, and a b18 (non vtec) are slightly cheaper and have the torque but lose power after 4k RPMS. and to make the impressive Dyno #'s that u see on youtube and Streetfire u have to build and boost them spending 1000's of dollars to barely break 200HP when u can buy an H22 for 1200 and have 2.2 liters of Honda Power..... u know what they say guys " there is no replacement for displacement" hoenestly i've had several b16's and b18's and i do believe i like the pull of a d16z6 or a d15b better than a B series.... anyway guys that just whats on my mind feel free to tell me why u love or hate them
Old 03-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: Why B Series?????

Originally Posted by 92si_lude
Hey guys I just wanted to take a few moments to ask "why B series?" why is everyone so in love with b16 and b18? the b16 is expensive and Torque-less stock, and a b18 (non vtec) are slightly cheaper and have the torque but lose power after 4k RPMS. and to make the impressive Dyno #'s that u see on youtube and Streetfire u have to build and boost them spending 1000's of dollars to barely break 200HP when u can buy an H22 for 1200 and have 2.2 liters of Honda Power..... u know what they say guys " there is no replacement for displacement" hoenestly i've had several b16's and b18's and i do believe i like the pull of a d16z6 or a d15b better than a B series.... anyway guys that just whats on my mind feel free to tell me why u love or hate them
Yer a huge faggot.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:17 AM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

Fucking die already.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:21 AM
formerly Black_Man

Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken Fried_Chicken

Originally Posted by 92si_lude
I want to type a super, duper, ultra, mega, uber sarcastic response, but I'm speechless....Like, wow.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:22 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Wow really?
Old 03-02-2010, 11:31 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

b series motors have better/more aftermarket support imo. also lulz at a z6 pulling better than a b16, just lulz
Old 03-02-2010, 11:48 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by boredom
b series motors have better/more aftermarket support imo. also lulz at a z6 pulling better than a b16, just lulz
Don't sleep on a D series though.. lol
Old 03-02-2010, 11:50 AM

tatmonster has disabled reputation

I have NEVER driven a (stock)single cam EVER thats comparable to a (stock)B series. B Series have a huge aftermarket support, Why not use it?? True about the B16's, however I would take 1 of those over a dingle cam any day. Dumb thread honestly.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

wow let it go already. geez.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:55 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

SEENGL CAM IZ DA SUK

Quick Reply: Why B Series?