Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Where to get windows tinted??????

Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JNasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to get windows tinted??????

I live in Yorktown, can anyone suggest a good place to get em tinted? Thanks
Old 02-04-2003, 04:28 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

If you wanna travel to VA Beach, go to TNT. My two best friends work there.
Old 02-04-2003, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

JNasty is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Thanks dude, can I tell them you sent me????
Old 02-04-2003, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

rsxintheblood

bay custom auto is where i got mine done at. They did a good job. Ask for daren. he will hook you up.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:11 PM
WE DONT HAVE BALLS

tyte-gxe97 is an unknown quantity at this point

TNT did my windows THEY SUCK i went back like 5x b/c to much bubbles and the shit looks shitty. i hate my windows. they look like shit and now i have to go back again b/c there is a fat bobble in the back window. this well make it 6 visits in the past 2 months. dont go man, look somewhere else, unless you love to travle back and forth for a shitty job. then thump up bud.
Old 02-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by JNasty
Cool Thanks dude, can I tell them you sent me????
Yeah, if you talk to Keith or Kevin, tell em Eric sent ya. They'll know who I am.
Originally posted by tyte-gxe97
TNT did my windows THEY SUCK i went back like 5x b/c to much bubbles and the shit looks shitty. i hate my windows. they look like shit and now i have to go back again b/c there is a fat bobble in the back window. this well make it 6 visits in the past 2 months. dont go man, look somewhere else, unless you love to travle back and forth for a shitty job. then thump up bud.
I know TNT used to blow; then the owner reopened recently and my boyz are working there. Bubbles pop up every now and then, you can't help that. But sounds like you had some assfuck do your tint. My boyz shit comes out good; if something happens later, they redo it w/ no hassle. We did plenty of cars out of my garage. What kind of film do you have on your windows? I've never heard anybody have a problem like you're having.
Old 02-04-2003, 07:28 PM
WE DONT HAVE BALLS

i have no clue baby. i just wanted something legal and that what i got. but maybe i should call them to redo it. b/c im not happy at all. i have life time warnty. so i guess i can use it. i just dont have time. ill call them tomorrow. tony is the mans name right? hey e-mail me tightgxesentra97@aol.com
Old 02-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Atheist.

Originally posted by tyte-gxe97
i have no clue baby. i just wanted something legal and that what i got. but maybe i should call them to redo it. b/c im not happy at all. i have life time warnty. so i guess i can use it. i just dont have time. ill call them tomorrow. tony is the mans name right? hey e-mail me tightgxesentra97@aol.com
I don't know the boss there. My boyz just started working there a few months ago. But they've been tinting for @ 6-7 years now.
Old 02-04-2003, 07:36 PM
WE DONT HAVE BALLS

the person who did my windows was a guy who had long hair pulled back with nasty ass teeth, lol
Old 02-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stuarts Window Tinting did a AWESOME job on my car. I dont have there # off hand. Its not in the phone book. Im sure someone on here has one. He will do the tint job in your work parking lot.. or at your house unless its to cold.

Quick Reply: Where to get windows tinted??????