Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

where to get exhaust done without cat

Old 08-31-2003, 07:48 AM
Not Yet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts
Default where to get exhaust done without cat

i am runnint open downpipe right now and it is really really loud, so i am trying to find a place that will weld me a pipe from downpipe to muffler without cat, does anyone no where to go thanks
Old 08-31-2003, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I sure hope no one is stupid enough to actually respond with an answer IN THIS THREAD.

Just PM this guy...no need getting anyone that helps in trouble.

my $.02
Old 08-31-2003, 11:49 AM
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

yeaht that works, just let me know cause it is to loud
Old 08-31-2003, 11:54 AM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

if i was you i would purchase a test-pipe instead of what youre doing. you can get them in 3" and theyll disconnect in like 30 minutes when you need to go get your inspection done. its hard to get passed with no cat. but good luck
Old 08-31-2003, 11:57 AM
Not Yet

so anyone will weld one with a test pipe there
Old 08-31-2003, 12:01 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

the test-pipe just bolts in in place of your cat. you could get one welded up with fittings to bolt to your catalytic converter and when they are finished, unbolt the cat and slide the test-pipe in.

www.testpipes.com

if you do end up getting a test-pipe go ahead and get 2 factory exhaust donuts to prevent leaks and know in advance your car is going to have a significantly different exhaust tone.
Old 08-31-2003, 10:51 PM

Spoonfed is an unknown quantity at this point

go to big al's on warwick near denbigh. i got mine done without a cat. and also, you can pass inspection without one, as long as there are no leaks in your exhaust.
Old 09-01-2003, 03:42 AM
mD5
back in ther vvti

mD5 is an unknown quantity at this point

he needs a downpipe. not a test pipe. the cat is kinda intergrated with the downpipe.
Old 09-01-2003, 04:16 AM
20psi>engine

72NOVA is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Spoonfed
you can pass inspection without one, as long as there are no leaks in your exhaust.
Yeah....its only kinda illegal.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:15 AM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Originally posted by Spoonfed
go to big al's on warwick near denbigh. i got mine done without a cat. and also, you can pass inspection without one, as long as there are no leaks in your exhaust.
i guess big als will be going out of buisness now or at leaste fined major bucks

Who told you that you can with out a cat....that is only the most major emission thing you have to have on your car

Quick Reply: where to get exhaust done without cat