Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Where can I buy a JDM obd0 engine?

Old 09-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed
Cool Where can I buy a JDM obd0 engine?

Without giving out too many details of the EXACT engine, I'm looking for a importer that carries obd0 honda engines (for EFs and CRXs) for decent prices and is somewhat reputable.any help would be greatly appreciated.I know I am being vage but please respect that I don't want everyone on drag to know what I'm building.

Thanks
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Where can I buy a JDM obd0 engine?

So you're trying to keep it a secret from the 1 person on here that might give a shit?
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 AM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
So you're trying to keep it a secret from the 1 person on here that might give a shit?
dude, he cant let his build slip - race warz is comin up bro.

I just went in there and Hector is gonna be runnin 3 Honda Civics with Spoon engines, and on top of that he just came into Harrie's and ordered 3 t66 turbos with NOS, and a Motec system exhaust
Old 09-14-2010, 03:02 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by Dillonc
Without giving out too many details of the EXACT engine, I'm looking for a importer that carries obd0 honda engines (for EFs and CRXs) for decent prices and is somewhat reputable.any help would be greatly appreciated.I know I am being vage but please respect that I don't want everyone on drag to know what I'm building.

Thanks
Pakistan Motors. They maek da bestst bladezz an shit. Troof. And if joo buy moar than 2, yuo getz the turd onez FO FREE!!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 04:11 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

.I know I am being vage but please respect that I don't want everyone on drag to know what I'm building.

Thanks
thats seriously some of the dumbest shit I've heard.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:40 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Even more lulz....he joined in Feb 2010 and called it Drag
Old 09-14-2010, 05:56 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Honda motors are fast and nasty. No one knows what I'm running. My fart can sounds different making in a race car.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Thanks
Dude you don't have shit what I'm building. I'm not going to get into too much details, but the motor has 16 cylinders, and 4 turbos.... and it has VTEC. Fuck yo shit.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

MichaelBrown has disabled reputation

JapaneseEngineImports?
Old 09-19-2010, 01:26 AM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

WOW.I've been going on DRAG for more than two years and I never made an acount untill I found a car I bought on here.You guys are pretty immature to be talking shit about me(on the internet too lol) when I just asked politely for some help on my build.To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what engine I want but I need an obd0 one for sure.I just want to start a build for fun and to learn some more stuff too, but don't know of a place that stocks a lot of motors like this.No,I not trying to make some crazy fast car, just something that is old and doesn't suck.

thanks for nothing d-bags

Quick Reply: Where can I buy a JDM obd0 engine?